Sign in to follow this  
RainJr.

[xG] member submission

I'm 13 i love playing CS:S bassicly every single user name i put is: xJakeBomberx so if you search xJakeBomberx you will most likely find me. like i sayed im not annoing like a 9 ur old calling warden i actually know what im doing.

now before you say: "omfg your a fucking 13 year old" and btw i hate when people say that i wont go argueing like most 13 year old do if someone says anything insulting etc i will say "cool story bro why dont you tell it again" so i dont fight im pretty good at warden and if im admin i can make sure to do my job to slay freekillers etc. :D

Decision: +1

Why: Very nice person, Knows the rules, pretty good at warden and cool.

Maturity: 10/10 Good maturity for his age.

Activity: See him on minigames and jailbreak a lot.

>Good warden

>Doesn't have a squeeky voice

>Doesn't want to be critisized for being 13

>Run-on sentances

>Wants admin

>Mfw

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_19.png.f8d16b51482cbab021c45d2e554b8ea1.png

Edit: Oh and I'm at 0 for now. You seem too young and you keep trying to call warden.

I NEED to give ALOT of credit to Rain man if u were not my freind i would have 1 up so Thanks ALOT Rain!:D

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I NEED to give ALOT of credit to Rain man if u were not my freind i would have 1 up so Thanks ALOT Rain!:D i also need to say sorry for the icorrect use of words i ment if i was a member not Admin sorry

Why: he’s a mature kid, he knows the rules and he doesn’t troll/disrespect. He’s also really fun to play with.

Maturity: out of 10 (10 being best) 8.75

Activity: 99%

Why: This is one COOL ass kitty cat. No but really the guy know the rules great of Jailbreak and is friendly and mature also is a great Warden. I will vouch for this man any day!

Maturity: 0 To 10: I would say 9.17

Activity: 0% To 100%: Very active on jailbreak 93%