Sign in to follow this  
alienslayer

JD Bulwharks

I have been playing in xG for while now and i think i should be givin the chance to be mod. I admit to doing something that might have ruined my chance(if u know then u know dont spread it around). i Think i will be a good mod because i know the rules, i enforce them, i am friendly, and i dont fight with people very often. I u guys give me mod i will not let u down. I will do my best to keep everything in line when i am mod. I ahve helped several mods learn hwo to use their powers and i am familier with all the commands. Thank you for reading this and submitting a reply.

+1 ok, like he said don't hold old things against him he is a fucking boss and old things are old things.he needs to be more active but he is a nice guy and doesn't take shit we need mods like that.so hope everyone acctaully does right thing here

I'm a very active player, i am on TS alot. I get along with everybody and i dont start arguments. I have actually helped smokeyy get used to using his commands and gave him some pointers. I have moderated on several other servers(TF2&CSS&Terraria). I think i would make a great moderator if you guys give me the opportunity. I will accept anything you guys have good or bad to say about me.

From your first page of recent forum posts, it seems like you had a looooooooot of commenting on peoples apps. (possibly in an attempt to get post count up quickly) and a lot of them seemed like you had just short statements.

But maybe I'm wrong. Personally I haven't seen you too much so I can't really say anything.

He does get mad easily, he gets mad in-game when he doesn't get his way, at people when he doesn't get his way, e.t.c. I don't think he's ready for mod... Imo, you should wait another couple months... -1