Sign in to follow this  
Chris

SOD Harmophon spelling be

ok For the last week or two i ve seen these SOD members join the jb server becomeing Ct and start playing games they make like the SOD harmophone spelling bee and alot of people have been complaining about it, im not much of a fan of it either but i can live with it, but i would like to know, if its not a Motd game, as T may i reject it and ask for a different game? not to complain or anything =P

Well, to me it seems more of a promotion of their clan/server. I really don't think that they should have games based off of their clan. If they took the SOD tag off the game, I would be fine.

I want the tag off or the game gone. Simple.

Guys SODMG is just a friendly based thing it is not a clan nor server. I am apart of SODMG we created the group so that we could all stay close to eachother and game. The reason we created this game is because it's annoying that other CT's only play last reaction first reaction I mean that game gets old..since its played every single round. I've found that many players enjoy the spelling bee since it's similar to like russian roulette you get 2 or 3 chances with a word and if you get it incorrect bam a bullet is in your head.

ok For the last week or two i ve seen these SOD members join the jb server becomeing Ct and start playing games they make like the SOD harmophone spelling bee and alot of people have been complaining about it, im not much of a fan of it either but i can live with it, but i would like to know, if its not a Motd game, as T may i reject it and ask for a different game? not to complain or anything =P

I kind of like them, they are never rude and they play the game fair

yea lol everytime im on the server the most game played nearly every round is first reaction last reaction... more games can be played if they were accepted by an admin ... if the game was new and an admin approve of the game the warden may play that game but if the Admin have rejected the game because of how the rules or w.e the game cannot be played unless approved by an admin

Well they did ask a Admin, nickname, a while back and he said he was cool with it so i guess its ok, ill just have to mention that to next person who complains about it

i dont think they need to keep asking an admin to approve of the game.. once approve they may play it anytime

Yeah you don't need to ask multiple times. Admins have accepted the game, and as long as they make the rules clear and the t's understand what they are playing, i don't see why not. It's a fair game, I mean it's the exact same as roulette or couch game where you have a 1 in 2 or 3 chance of living. Gets lots of laughs also.

I allow this game, any admins disagree?