Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Few questions!

So I recently got moderator as you can tell. And I have a few questions!

1.) So if a CT re-enters armory for a different gun, should I slay them?

2.) Is a rebelling T allowed to camp during the day? (Not last CT)

3.)If a player is on spec in a server, that is not JailBreak, do I kick them after a few rounds?

That's it for now!

I'm pretty sure if they re-enter it's not "armory camping" because they have left it, then returned it to receive a different weapon. And also I have never seen anyone say "T's are not allowed to camp during day" Only not on last-ct.

Yes, I do believe you kick the person if they seem to be afk in spectator . I have been kicked a few times for afking in the minigames spectators mode. Also, I am pretty sure the CT is definitely not allowed back in the armoury unless trying to get a rebel pass 7:45. As for the camping question, I think that as long as they're trying to kill CT's or doing something productive other than camping in the vents, its allowed.

Yes, I do believe you kick the person if they seem to be afk in spectator . I have been kicked a few times for afking in the minigames spectators mode. Also, I am pretty sure the CT is definitely not allowed back in the armoury unless trying to get a rebel pass 7:45. As for the camping question, I think that as long as they're trying to kill CT's or doing something productive other than camping in the vents, its allowed.

the ct thing, iv'e seen ct's go back into armory almost every time iv'e played :P so i think they are allowed to do lol

1. Nope, not that I know of.

2. A T is allowed to camp while rebelling, excluding vents, secret and unfair spots.

3. You should only kick spectators if the server is full.

1. Nope, not that I know of.

2. A T is allowed to camp while rebelling, excluding vents, secret and unfair spots.

Yeah pretty much this.

This, never kick spectators unless they are blocking the last remaining slots in a server.

1.They can reenter Armory, but i recommend not to, as it might be considered armory camping cause what happens if a T rebelling goes into the armory as the Ct goes back in to switch weapons? i say that Armory should be off limits unless searching for a rebel.7:45 and out or slayed

2. Hes allowed to camp as long as it isnt Last Ct. and he must be moving around and not just stay in vent, or secret areas

1.) So if a CT re-enters armory for a different gun, should I slay them?

2.) Is a rebelling T allowed to camp during the day? (Not last CT)

3.)If a player is on spec in a server, that is not JailBreak, do I kick them after a few rounds?

1. dont slay them if they're reentering armory for a different gun if they've already left the armory

2. yes as long as it isnt armory or a vent or a cheap spot (teleport tower in lego, anything with a one way view through it)

3. dont kick them if they are in spectate if there are still slots available for players to join, if there arent slots available, then kick the ones who are afk in spectate, ask first to see if they are afk though