Sign in to follow this  
pspprogramer

MC NEWS for Oc AND c 1.2

hey guys 1.2 is out today and i start a week long trip tomrow so here is the plans for mc over this week while im away.

first off i will NOT be shutting the servers down over the week.

the plan for both servers is to backup all the maps and start the vinilla temp map.

the servers may be abit laggy at first as chunks are made. when i get back from my trip bukkit should be ready to install and at that time i will restore the maps after i conferm that the plugins are working. so youre work is not lost. after i retore the maps we will take a vote to reset the survival map for the new biomes or stay on the current map.

if we choose to reset the survival map i will make a copy of the old map avalabe upon request.

any questions while im away should be directed to dubblebutass aka hero94ms.

i leave fri at 6am and im not expecting to come back till after next sat night to sunday morning.

here are the temp map rules for BOTH servers!

Tnt is alowed.

please do not set forest fires for the purpce of laging the server or to grief the enviroment.

do not abuse any bugs you find.

do not do anything that you think can crash the server (like using TOO mutch tnt or too many minecarts)

if you want to build grief free youre best option is to do it FAR from spawn.

please do not test any client mods on the server or cheat in any way

do not spam chat!

enjoy

i am back from my trip and i enjoyed it. found out mc updated to 1.2.3 so i updated servers to 1.2.3

i also noticed there is no recomended build of bukkit yet and they cleaned there code so im gona have to do some testing with the servers to get rid of non working plugins and get new ones to replace them. so im going to leave the servers on vinnilla still.

you should be able to play them once more.