Charrax

Realm of the Mad God: Let's Play.

WATCH IT NAO!

Part 1: Introduction to the Game

Part 2: Playing with Subb, Skyler, Pancake(Mykhol) and SGTBLU

Watch Part 1 here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-MpGhsPsm4

Part 2 will be on my channel!

How to be in the videos: (Slim-Chance)

1) Be in the room when I record (Whatever room)

2) You must be either IN-GAME or READY to be in-game.

3) We -For some dumb reason- play on USMidWest

4) I will not record if there are:

-More then 5 people

-Some people not in-game

SUBSCRIBE YOU xG SEXIES

Fuck y'all bitches not telling me how to join you guys :P Fuckin' a, I was on for half an hour trying to join and you guys kept ignoring me. Whatevs, though, I aint mad.

Btw how did someone already take the names: Heisenberg, Carissimi, and Gomorrah. Wtf :.(

would be nice if you gave credit to xenogamers

Except xG has nothing to do with my channel. I see no reason to shoutout xG. I mean I may (well in part 4 they mention xG) but not like actually stop and shoutout

link to our website/mention of our clan in the description would be wonderful

Except xG has nothing to do with my channel. I see no reason to shoutout xG. I mean I may (well in part 4 they mention xG) but not like actually stop and shoutout

Also about the teamspeak. I have my own mumble with users in it to make videos. Mumble is also low-latency and is easier on my computer's bandwidth. By using your teamspeak not only is my bandwidth higher, but there are trolls in it. Sure it is great... but not worth a reward.

Also my rank in xG is just... member. I get nothing from shouting out xG.

So enough of that.

purple drops are soulbound meaning only you see them. just a heads up. same with anything other than brown

No? It is rarely done. Which is why I did it :D

EDIT: Oh I just saw your thread (For the first time may I add), this isnt a xenoGamers lets play. I just recorded at the time they were there. I will record in teamspeak maybe but it is still not an xG gamepaly.

Also just saying one more time. I have nothing to do with xG, by advertising the already populated clan both I and xG get nothing. Like I have barely any subscribers and most dont even play CS:S.

Like if I owned the group and/or the group was not that populated then sure. But think of me asking you to advertise a group you just joined... one that has tons of people... that is a dumb as hell idea.