Sign in to follow this  
Rexx

Serbian thinks

Serbian thinks that he's stronger than me, *cough* *cough*, I'm just going to leave the results of my 4 month work out while I was banned:[ATTACH]2015.vB[/ATTACH]

429708_295272113873242_100001713667915_786415_1831689884_n.jpg.4483f87e72ec0b61fcacb0894e1e8934.jpg

ur like 5 nothing, any short person can make themselves jacked in a short period, tall people can be less built and stronger than them, also /facepalm ur 15, im 20, i would literally crush you

rexx, you're not 6'1. You won't grow 1 foot in a couple months.

Plus, if I was your height (5'2) I could have waay bigger muscles... js.

Eh , I'm in the 145 pounds range and I'm like 6'2 (around there) though its hard to get muscular for me compared to other people ;/ .

so ur 6'1 and 125, thats pretty skinny for ur height, ur "muscles" are from the lack of body fat accentuating the muscles, not cause u worked out, im 6'8 and like 220-230 pounds, and if i was on a serious workout, i would be pretty damn strong, but im too lazy and schools got me busy all the time and my volunteer work

im 12 and whats muscles and height?

im 1'1 and weigh 0.5 pounds but bro i can bench like 500 because im so ripped ohohoho *cums on your face*

so ur 6'1 and 125, thats pretty skinny for ur height, ur "muscles" are from the lack of body fat accentuating the muscles, not cause u worked out, im 6'8 and like 220-230 pounds, and if i was on a serious workout, i would be pretty damn strong, but im too lazy and schools got me busy all the time and my volunteer work

Do you use protein/ nutrient supplements? I'm just wondering because I read something saying if you don't use protein when you workout then you'll actually lose muscle.