Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

tabbing out of css

So usually when I play jailbreak, when I die I hit the little windows button on the corner of my keyboard and it brings me back to my desktop for me to search web, facebook etc. However since I changed the dxlevel to 81 whenever I hit it it still brings me out but when i click back on css I hear the audio ( everyone talking and just the game sound) but it stays on the desktop (frozen, can't do anything until i hit ctrl alt delete)

I'm not sure if its me switching is causing the problem. But how do you guys tab out if you do while playing fullscreen?

Incorrect. Just hit Shift+tab to open up the steam menu. Then hit web browser at the bottom left hand part of the screen. You can browse the web without tabbing out of CSS :D

You're welcome :3

Incorrect. Just hit Shift+tab to open up the steam menu. Then hit web browser at the bottom left hand part of the screen. You can browse the web without tabbing out of CSS :D

You're welcome :3

I also do this :P but when i have to go to desktop i just use alt + tab

I play windowed, and keep the audio on in background. If you use alt+tab or manually go out it doesn't freeze for me.