Sign in to follow this  
neteX

Banned for yelling "MOVE OUT OF MY WAY"

Lets see, in the last 2 days you have...

1. Threatened to DDoS llama

2. Made false accusations about Jihad after making up stories that he hacked you

3. Raged and disrespected members on TS

4. Justin Bieber beat you on Scrim 1v1, he said in public how you are a very good player, but since he beat you, he is better then you, and what do you do? You tell him how he sucks and he is just an OPEN player or w.e

5. You said when CS.GO comes out, you will cheat on the xbox also

Nothing more to say, I'll leave this open but I honestly don't believe you changed.

Oh yeah, and i have to find proof for each and one of those right?

Jihad hacked me end of story, he told me he played since 011, and he said PVP came out in Vanilla

Umm WOWWikki dosn't lie, first Season started BC

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

learn to count, you have an early 8dig.

You wanted to prove you were better so you got a couple godlike friends to roll us. One of which was blatant.

You're not a shitty player, but my god you're a shitty person. I feel you have some sort of superiority complex that just went through the roof. You can't take criticism, you can't be humble.

Hey shitty kerafyrm told me to show u this

Play - Users - kelbo

3 more months, and i get unbanned from ESEA see u in fucking open bad fuck

Are you shitty? His rws is 3.7 meaning he's a shitty player. The guy today was a greek god. Your friend hacks off client.

In comparision for those who don't realize, I don't play much and normally do below average on esea and have an rws of 8-9

Kid, yal0. End of story. Get two backpacks and I STILL frag over you. Get good and hopefully I'll see you without your backpacks in open.

3 more months, and i get unbanned from ESEA see u in fucking open bad fuck

The EXACT reason why you got banned.

You are the weakest link, NeteX.

Oh yeah, and i have to find proof for each and one of those right?

Jihad hacked me end of story, he told me he played since 011, and he said PVP came out in Vanilla

Umm WOWWikki dosn't lie, first Season started BC

WoW started with PVP since vanilla, the first season is referred to as "Arena" not battlegrounds which is still PVP. There was always world pvp, and Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley or whatever the level 60 40man battleground is. Nevertheless, he has played since vanilla just like me and ruki, so don't look online at one source and think you are right lol.

Lets see, in the last 2 days you have...

1. Threatened to DDoS llama

2. Made false accusations about Jihad after making up stories that he hacked you

3. Raged and disrespected members on TS

4. Justin Bieber beat you on Scrim 1v1, he said in public how you are a very good player, but since he beat you, he is better then you, and what do you do? You tell him how he sucks and he is just an OPEN player or w.e

5. You said when CS.GO comes out, you will cheat on the xbox also

Nothing more to say, I'll leave this open but I honestly don't believe you changed.

But silly us, we decided to let him have ANOTHER CHANCE. Like I said before. You guys wanted him to give another chance, because HE CHANGED I SWEAR! And now this happened, and oh look at this, people are bitching about it.

Only thing I can say is. I TOLD YOU SO

Only thing I can say is. I TOLD YOU SO

This, stop fucking unperming people, all of the people we unbanned are stupid anyway. Learn to stick by the actions we take to make the servers a better place.

Im done arguieng, JB when i come back to ESEA i better see u in MAIN cuz season is starting soon, if ur not even main gtfo my level u trash talker, i did change. Goodbye XG!

Im done arguieng, JB when i come back to ESEA i better see u in MAIN cuz season is starting soon, if ur not even main gtfo my level u trash talker, i did change. Goodbye XG!

You didn't change though, lol.

Yeah man, I'm the trash talker.

The only way I'll see you in main is if you reenable those walls and get some more backpacks you piece of shit.

I tried to be nice and give you slight arguments but you're honestly one of the shittiest players I've ever met.

You would be half decent, hell maybe pretty good if you weren't such a worthless piece of shit. You are useless. You for some reason have the mindset of "I'm a God and I'm gracing you guys with my company" but please realize, I am better than you. That means so little but it's true. even if you can beat me in a 1v1, I'll always get picked over the trash talking downie. Go back to "bootcamp" and by bootcamp I mean your mother's fucking vagina, that's the closest you'll get to getting laid if you don't change.

Btw you "main player

STEAM_0:1:26419931 Vac banned your ex account no proof

STEAM_0:1:26419931 - Legit-Proof.com

no proof

New account. No proof. You're so shit.