Sign in to follow this  
Brian

We need more TF2 Players

It's free to play, and we need more mods.

I have weapons I can give out to the new players, for free. Just leave you're steam ID. Plus, I'll even teach you to to beat Aegean with his Lucksman.

Download it. Now.

I would play in the servers, IF I WASNT BANNED FROM THE TF2 DATA BASE, #SWAG, I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING ON THOSE SERVERS:livid:

Oscar, you hacked - quit trying.

Anyway, I agree - we are lacking recruits and need moar.

It IS F2P with premium upgrade once you buy something from the Mann co store. And ten times better then stinky ol' CSS and their Jailbreak crap.

I might apply for the TF2 mod position soon , since there's a lot of people causing trouble in saxton hale. To all those people interested, I must say TF2 is very fun and if you haven't tried saxton hale or dustbowl then your missing it :O . Hope to see more people on :D.

I played like 2 hrs of that and got annoyed cuz everyone had good shit and I had all the beginner stuff

Defaults are godly if you know to use them. I mainly use defaults, so I can give you some spares.

Defaults are godly if you know to use them. I mainly use defaults, so I can give you some spares.

Default minigun is godly...also I tried joining 2, I stayed on it for a while, NOBODY joined.