Sporky

1 week Ct Ban : Luke

+1 proof is there

if it was me in the server i would have a 2 week ban on him -.-

just massive tarping and massive freekilling...

really dumb of him...

Decision: +1

Why: While watching the second video something called out in my heart and it said "!teamban Luke"

Plus the proof is there and its funny as shit because I remember him doing something wrong once I called out his name he didn't respond so I slayed and he asked why? I LOLED TOLD HIM THE REASONS WHY AND HE UNDERSTOOD AND WENT ALONG WITH IT! Afterwards he says "I didn't hear you." I was only yelling over my mic and everyone else was calling out his name because they could hear me plain and clear.

Oh God I remember this kid back from the summer. Was an extremely derp CT, and watching those videos, still a derp CT. I actually remember him applying for XG and many said for -1 for being rude if he didn't get his way, whines if he wasn't on CT, and always thinking he was right when he was wrong + terrible CT

+1 for any CT ban, or if your awesome perm lol

Maturity: 4/10

Reason: Its just ridiculous how bad he is with it. He's tarped this bad many many times before. Just glad someone finally caught it.

Maturity: 1/10 was that simon says tricky shit even worth it?

Reason: After many months of being a warden, he is still bad. HOW? i dont know

Oh God I remember this kid back from the summer. Was an extremely derp CT, and watching those videos, still a derp CT. I actually remember him applying for XG and many said for -1 for being rude if he didn't get his way, whines if he wasn't on CT, and always thinking he was right when he was wrong + terrible CT

+1 for any CT ban, or if your awesome perm lol

Couldnt have said it better myself. +1

Can we please just perm CT ban this kid? Cmon, we've given him so many ctbans before.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Y O U ARE AN I D I O T . H A HA H A HA.

dude this kid has been tarping since he joined the server, i have plenty of screenshots from my old acc about this dude.

ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN HERE SENSE LAST SUMMER SHOULD KNOW THIS GUY

I personally have Ct banned him maybe 3 times last year. Can we just perm him from CT or even better just rid him of our servers via perm.

Honestly he doesn't even let admins play the game because you're too busy watching him for all his stupid ass mistakes.

+1 +1 +1