Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Streaming Dota2 allday :P

No, Dota 2 is going to be a full release. Which I think is pretty dumb because it feels just like the first one.

It's a really good game. VERY complex. Too complex for me to "get into". I suck at it realllllllllly bad. My match was an hour and a half stalemate, and I had a k/d/a of 0/7/5. All I did was farm monsters. It seems that no matter what character I play that has just owned the shit out of me, I still managed to get owned by a different character.

As I said, it's too complex for me to get into. That doesn't mean it's not a bad game, no no. It requires a bunch of skill. A whole bunch of skill. Way too much skill. And a lot of time. It's not really my game. I never get the feeling I can hold anything down. I think this is because I can't build legit structures/defenses. They made it this way so you can use teamwork, but you see, my teams (including me) had no idea what we were doing and got raped by gay ass clans. I had forgotten everything from Dota, and it came and bit me in the ass.

Still a really good game though if you know wtf you're doing. I didn't, and I had an ok time. Just not a great time.

Is DOTA 2 as cookie-cutter as LoL? For example x champ counters y champ and x item counters y champ?

The game is about who is better at doing what faster then the other player example: Last hitting creeps more then the opposing players, so x agility hero 80 creep kills, as to y agility hero 20 creep kills, Neither having any hero kills, The x hero will have better items, due to the gold bonus. So it's all about knowing how to farm, gank, and push, You just need to do it better then the other player, and faster. So depending on your skill level yes in a way, and no.

Hard thing to explain.

The game is about who is better at doing what faster then the other player example: Last hitting creeps more then the opposing players, so x agility hero 80 creep kills, as to y agility hero 20 creep kills, Neither having any hero kills, The x hero will have better items, due to the gold bonus. So it's all about knowing how to farm, gank, and push, You just need to do it better then the other player, and faster. So depending on your skill level yes in a way, and no.

Hard thing to explain.

No that actually made sense, I'm a bit curious to try the game out now!

'Tis one of the many words in this game that I haven't the slightest clue what it means.

ganking in LoL HoN or Dota all have the same meaning, It means to roam around, as a character that is not part of the same lane, and try and find the other team off guard, Then go in for a kill, Works best with heroes that have stuns or slows

LoL came from dota... its not a lol clone... Dota pioneered moba's...

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

And r u Really the real gibby 0_0