Mohammad

[xG] RichWhitePeople

Here is how it goes...

We were in Jailbreak and map was carceris_beta.

Now i personally like that map and thought maybe i should be CT and be warden and let the Ts have fun activities and actually use the map.

Richwhitepeople on the other hand, thought i was being a warden whore and started calling me a "Fag Warden."

He got everyone else on the server hating on me because of this, while i was just trying to have fun.

Ts were always buttmad cause i let CTs win every round.

I warned everyone that if they were to disrespect/troll it will result in a kick/ban..

That helped for a while but everyone started disrespecting again.

After Richwhitepeople started call me a warden whore and fag warden, i told him fine, you be warden

And what does he do? What any bad CT does, Calls a RTV freeday for no apparent reason...

^This brings me to my next complaint of him being a terrible CT. Just the round before we had a warday..

Calling a freeday after it obviously means he does not know the rules as a CT.

He also constantly screams and complains at everything the warden is doing or commanding.

He gives xG a bad name

Definitely a troll and i think we should have him removed from being a xG Member, he doesn't deserve it.

Now, most of you might ask for proof... Unfortunately I have none since he said it on the mic and i didn't record a demo of it. But i can guarantee that other players have a problem with him as well...

First off, I wasn't thinking when I kept calling you a fag, and I retracted what I did say.

-From his ban protest thread.

I was in there and all I can tell you is that he was part of the people disrespecting Mohammad, tbh I thought they were joking so I didn't take note of it.

you need proof. BUT if people do that shit, warn and if they dont stop do w/e you feel you need to, to deal with the problem you are an admin. not a mod.

you need proof. BUT if people do that shit, warn and if they dont stop do w/e you feel you need to, to deal with the problem you are an admin. not a mod.

Duke he started the "disrespect fest" as a admin im allowed to ban him yes, but i couldnt control anyone on the server

most of them just disrespecting on the mic....

if i were to then take action towards ONE person, everyone would come in on forums spamming ADMIN ABUSE!!! ADMIN ABUSE!!

obviously no 1 would believe me since it would be 50 other peoples word against mine..

call for back up mohammad, nothings more fun than shutting everyone up and kicking the retards left and right lol, but call for help if u need it, nothing wrong with that

call for back up mohammad, nothings more fun than shutting everyone up and kicking the retards left and right lol, but call for help if u need it, nothing wrong with that

lol i no man, but i was also only admin on the server (maybe one mod on) so i had to watch out for lots of stuff too many things on my mind with the server and such

but yea ill get ppl i remember at the time to back me up :)

Dude, i +1'd him when he first joined.. i think? But he has either changed a lot/or was just pretending to be a good person. I can't tell you the amount of times when i saw him troll around and just disrespect.

It kind of irritates me to when people say " wow terrible warden" do it yourself then?

I mean technically I can't +1 for your post. But i +1 from my own personal experiences.

Well this turned into a total shit storm fast and I didn't even get to meet you yet. :'( Hope to see you again someday take care!

JEESH THIS THREAD WAS INVALID ANYWAYS CAUSE MOHAMMAD HAS NO PROOF OF THIS EXCEPT FOR THE WORDS OF OTHER PEOPLE WHICH NEVER MATTERS! :P <3 you know I do.