Sign in to follow this  
CWGTI

Perma Banned

Your SteamID: 0:1:1708667

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: GTi

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Free killed

Why should you be unbanned?:

GTi here hoping to get a perma ban lifted that I was given by Aegean today. In your jailbreak server I accidentaly free killed 2 or 3 terrorists when a grenade I threw detonated well above their heads. I do not normally free kill and was enjoying playing on the server for the past 2 previous nights and all this afternoon. I also have no other bans on record and was enjoying playing with your members. I'm sure we've all made a mistake before >.>.I believe I should get a second chance because I do not believe an accidental free kill should warrant a permanent ban =/ Oh well, thanks for looking and I look forward to the possibility of being allowed to play on your servers in the future.

Thanks

GTi

WHAT NO! He kept spamming grenades while warden was talking, (smoke and flash) and blamed it on others while I was T. He got banana freeslayed and thenn, he through frag grenade at a big group of t's, (which freekilled bout 4) and then disconnected from the server (fleeing) Everything that he did deserves a perm ban. He also freekilled a bunch of times on freedays and he definitly does not deserve to get it lifted.

Also, I don't believe I can give a perm ban since i'm level 3 admin unless somebody disconnects. (further proof of him fleeing) Anyways, if he gets unbanned he better be perm ct banned or something, because we have perm banned people for doing exactly what he had done.

Kk another edit, just re-read his post and he didn't even mention the fact that he fled after freekilling. He should stay perm-banned

-Aegean!

WHAT NO! He kept spamming grenades while warden was talking, (smoke and flash) and blamed it on others while I was T. He got banana freeslayed and thenn, he through frag grenade at a big group of t's, (which freekilled bout 4) and then disconnected from the server (fleeing) Everything that he did deserves a perm ban. He also freekilled a bunch of times on freedays and he definitly does not deserve to get it lifted.

Also, I don't believe I can give a perm ban since i'm level 3 admin unless somebody disconnects. (further proof of him fleeing) Anyways, if he gets unbanned he better be perm ct banned or something, because we have perm banned people for doing exactly what he had done.

Kk another edit, just re-read his post and he didn't even mention the fact that he fled after freekilling. He should stay perm-banned

-Aegean!

I admit to throwing smokes not flashes and I was not the only one throwing them, there were about 3 or 4 others and never did I blame it on another person... you may be mistaking me for someone else. I threw the frag towards the ceiling and 2-3 T's were killed. I disconnected out of pure failure and shame, and admit it was the wrong choice. Which is obviously why I have come to post here and try to get the ban lifted =/ I also don't recall someone getting freeslayed bbecause of me, or free killing on any freedays.

Unfortunate that your so against me because I enjoyed playing at the community's servers and got along well with the general population.

I'm a well rounded player who is interested in the community and has a few friends within.

Guess I'll just have to see what happens =/

GTi

I would have only believed you if you added the fact that you disconnected the first time. You knew that you fleed and chose to hide the fact just so you get unbanned, but now that the person who saw you flee the scene (being me) exposed you, you make up some bs that you left in shame. I'm tired of freekillers on JB and you are just one of those people who ruin the game for others.

Talked to this guy on steam, he seemed really legit about it being a mistake and he does feel bad blah blah blah. I dunno I kind of believe what he has to say now. I wouldn't mind if he gets his ban removed, but I will keep a close watch on him if he does.

-Aegean!