Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Walking Dead General

Warning: This thread is all spoilers.

SO GUISE. Walking Dead. Fo'real.

Shane breaks Randall's neck AND THEN he becomes a zombie??? WTF! That's straight outa Dawn of the Dead. "When there is no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth."

I can see how Shane could have been infected by Rick's knife that he stabbed zombies with, but that still wouldn't explain Randall.

Also, when's that bitch in the barn going to turn into a zombie? Remember, the one that was scratched really bad by her grandmother after Shane opened the barn?

Also also, that huge group of zombies going to the barn will probably FUCK SHIT UP. Next week's episode is going to be sweet!

Fuck, I shouldn't have read this thread -___-

Episodes in US come out earlier that here, I fucking had to read that shit.....This aint TWD general, this is just an spoiler for the lastest episode >_<

You should think about changing the title.

I watched episode 12, can't believe Shane was killed lol.

That MUTHAFUCKAH' had it coming.

I just hope Carl dies any time soon.........

Oh and I'm not really enjoying this new thing that any dead person, wether it's death by a bullet or w/e becomes a zombie too. That's just bullshit, Zombie germs only, that's just as much bullshit as fast running zombies.

I myself got wetter than a river when I saw Michonne just come out and save Andrea today... I'm just really mad about last week still, oh well. I am really excited for season 3 though, Fuck yeah. Prison or Bust. <33 :3

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_19.jpg.3ee3eaad2e4c2ef282f09a1398ea09b8.jpg

@@Loki this is what happens to Carl in the comic! :D

Laurie and her baby are killed in the comic.

I can't wait to see how they're going to do that, IF they do that.. But yeah.. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FINALLY ADDING MICHONNE!? >:D

For you who don't know, It has been confirmed that Merle, Duane and Morgon are going to be in TWD next season! :D

Also... I kinda hope they're making new Webisodes, those were absolutely great.