Sign in to follow this  
Sporky

Chessus a Week Ct Ban

It was a freeday and he decides to kill anyone going towards him. Notice how the guy in the front of medic door, doesnt have any guns but is killed by him. I also have not shot/knifed him and he begins shooting everyone around him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yjuD_1WFhU&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Additional

After sifting through the video i found it... A GunPlant By Chessus...Im so Cool, Notice his reaction when he accidently gun plants. and if you notice he throws the deagle at the back of the Ts and is like Oh Fuck.

Also sorry for the background noise, i was calling someone XD

[video=youtube_share;ugOgYnBW9kA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugOgYnBW9kA

+1 for perm CT ban. I opened cells in that one map where you open iso and open cells and everyone comes out because he hadnt said "Out of cell rebel." I know. I personally opened them -way- before. Well Ts of course are "FREEDAY WHEEEE" Nope not Cheesus. He tells all the CTs that we are rebelling kill them if they are out of cells. So all Ts are like "Wth? No its freeday." I tell him over mic its was a freeday during transition. He just tells me to shut up. This wasn't the first time he had done something like that so people were calling for him to read motd. So I vote perm because he's a jerk with CT or at least longer then a week.

i just laughed at the whole thing lol...

but, this guy doesnt need a week ban i think he killed like 4 ts only? maybe 5 idk

maybe 4 days, if you have another demo of him freekilling it may change to a week.

btw, sporky is doing good demoing freekillers/rulebreakers on our jb server :P we should have him as mod :P

Also, when spork reviewed the video he took of me doing simon says, I did an insane tarp 360 combo and killed the only guy who did my order correctly, and made me confused with my own orders.

Haha Mohadmin, you saw my fail aim to an epic knife? XD but if i get mod, i get mod if not i'll just wait for the next 2 weeks. but seriously, at least 3 days. If not i'll just demo him another time then .

Haha Mohadmin, you saw my fail aim to an epic knife? XD but if i get mod, i get mod if not i'll just wait for the next 2 weeks. but seriously, at least 3 days. If not i'll just demo him another time then .

not entirely sure, but im sure it wont be a week

get another demo of him freekilling it MIGHT be a week

also try to get his steam id we cant do anything without a steam id :/

Hey Mohammad. Tell me how to Demo in steam and where to find them after and they are -all- yours.

When in the server,

1. Spec the person Rulebreaking

2. open up console and type in record

3. Record the player for how long you want then open up console again and type stop to stop the demo

4. Go into your steam folder and you have the demo there

5. If you want to view your demo go in console and type playdemo <name>

Unfortunately i forgot how to upload it to the forums but i think you need to use mediafire, but i dont remember

Sporky does a diffferent method, you can ask him if you want

When in the server,

1. Spec the person Rulebreaking

2. open up console and type in record

3. Record the player for how long you want then open up console again and type stop to stop the demo

4. Go into your steam folder and you have the demo there

5. If you want to view your demo go in console and type playdemo <name>

Unfortunately i forgot how to upload it to the forums but i think you need to use mediafire, but i dont remember

Sporky does a diffferent method, you can ask him if you want

What do I name it? i just say record? But then whats the name?

+1 we could have all avoided this if you just ended his life with that mp5 haha yu blasted like a whole clip into him *HAXOR*

+1 we could have all avoided this if you just ended his life with that mp5 haha yu blasted like a whole clip into him *HAXOR*

Haha, we were in medic, he should have died. but also didnt he freekill you Kermit? Someone from your cell was shooting and he threw the gun at you while you were afk, came up to your cell and shot you.