Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Going to be a bit inactive

Two words: Got Skyrim.

Yeah, I know it's a bad excuse, but I'll try to be on an hour each day on JB/forums. Hope everyone's cool with that.

Cheers!

Two words: Got Skyrim.

Yeah, I know it's a bad excuse, but I'll try to be on an hour each day on JB/forums. Hope everyone's cool with that.

Cheers!

nope getting demoted :P

Thanks everyone for being so cool with this. I was expecting at least one of my hayers to come up and say "You aren't dedicated to the community blah blah blah" even though I've been on every day for the past 6 months lol. But yeah, I'm a male breton battle-mage. It's badass. My friend wants the game back next friday. Also, I've been up to my neck doing a project for expository writing class: "How to make a 'how to' video". It sucks. I'll post it to youtube after I'm done. Yay! Now I'm not taking a break for selfish reasons!

Hey if your going to play skyrim... play it right! Highest difficulty right off the bat, only use unarmed and dragon shouts. It is a lot easier than it looks lol. Look up on Youtube unlimited dragonshout and you will enjoy the game to the most possible amount of fun you can have!

Lol!!! Actually since I don't have much time with the game, I'm going to play on Adept level (medium-high) as a battle mage. I still get RAPED during some fights vs 2-handers. It's like I'm not really good with magic or combat so I just get fucked lol