Duplolas

Ban on Boxxy / Carsn / w/e the hel his name is now

Yeah, that one new mod gave me a stern talking to.

Which new mod are you implying of? Also yes new mods are just starting out with their powers and can abuse at first since we all know when we got powers it took 2-3 days (maybe less) to even get the hang of it.

That screen shot was to show a admin a hacker. Soon after that admin joined and observed him and a ban was given. As for the FULL story I admit I was being a dick but when you have 10 people yelling you have to be sturn to get your point across. And as for impersonation of a admin I don't impersonate. I warn like if someone spawn kills I'll tell them that's bannable and to not do it again if it persists then I grab one of the many admin on my friends list to come observe this person and they make the needed adjustments be it a warn , kick , or a ban. If i have done anything its make xG look good.

Ok so here is what I just think should go down and then this thread should just be closed afterwards boxxy will be watched and If a screw up happens he will be banned and then brought to higher ups for discussion on perma ban. Seems fair enough so we don't have to keep on going onto page 6?

You are impersonating an admin if you say stuff like "I'm going to ban you" or you're wearing the tag like [xG:M] (pretty sure you get kicked from server for illegal tag anyways) and also if you were telling him that's a banable offense it's not impersonation he's just giving a warning for if the player does it again he will then ask an admin to come in.

Ok so here is what I just think should go down and then this thread should just be closed afterwards boxxy will be watched and If a screw up happens he will be banned and then brought to higher ups for discussion on perma ban. Seems fair enough so we don't have to keep on going onto page 6?

You are impersonating an admin if you say stuff like "I'm going to ban you" or you're wearing the tag like [xG:M] (pretty sure you get kicked from server for illegal tag anyways) and also if you were telling him that's a banable offense it's not impersonation he's just giving a warning for if the player does it again he will then ask an admin to come in.

I think this sounds like the best route :). I need you around more often when people say I'm impersonating :p.

EDIT: Just noticed i started 6th page :(. sorry.

FYI Im staying out of this 4 good. Boxxy is the only person I dont get along with on the servers and so im just not going to be on that server when he is on. I hate that I fucking have to do this but every time im on I some how manage to get into an argument with him and it causes others to get mad. So sorry guys I wont be on surf 4 a while.

The most we can do is monitor him from now on. He'll be on a tight leash and if you want him to be banned, or anyone to be banned for that matter, then bring us proof please.

~Closed