Duplolas

Ban on Boxxy / Carsn / w/e the hel his name is now

You are a troll, you are annoying, and you are racist. You are generally an overall dick on the servers. Just stating the truth. I've banned you for it. Idk if you think its fun to act like that or something but it just shows that you're extremely immature. I had no idea that was you though. You are going to be watched extrememly carefully.

Xeno Gamers

If you read my original post boxxy you would no im asking for a perma chat mute if possible not a ban. There is no thread for perma muting.

As I explained over a day ago, mutes only last until the map changes. Also, the thread title begins with "Ban on Boxxy."

You are going to be watched extrememly carefully.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_4.png.1473e28bebcfb10d10c04b9d6d1cf92c.png

Xeno Gamers[/url]

Have you seen me being racist or disrespecting moderators since then?

I've seen you disrespecting members and was called in because you were being sexist and racist. I actually muted you for a period of time but I don't think you noticed. But anyways like I said and you quoted to try to be funny, you're going to be watched.

It is hard for me to get proof now that he knows I am trying to. Maybe a Admin can get on with a different name or something to see what he says.

sigh.. this dude gave me a headache -_- and dont tell me go to player list and mute him, i did that.. but anyways he started singing and shit and its really annoying

We still have no proof if you weren't listening to Cookie and Bees we need proof or no action can take place the only thing we can do is watch him and if he fucks up then we can ban em and report it here to see if he gets perm'd or not. So boxxy someone posts a ban request on you and also your submission has a few -1s and after what you called us, immature.

Your going to be happy to know that I'll be watching you and once you mess up I'm going to give you the punishment for whatever you did and then bring this to Serbian or Aegean or who knows them both? So play nice...

We still have no proof if you weren't listening to Cookie and Bees we need proof or no action can take place the only thing we can do is watch him and if he fucks up then we can ban em and report it here to see if he gets perm'd or not. So boxxy someone posts a ban request on you and also your submission has a few -1s and after what you called us, immature.

Your going to be happy to know that I'll be watching you and once you mess up I'm going to give you the punishment for whatever you did and then bring this to Serbian or Aegean or who knows them both? So play nice...

Uh oh!

i don't really care if you watch me

+1

I've witnessed this myself. This person is just a major troll. Please, rid us of this moron.

You've been acting like a 5 year old.

You have no reason to be calling others immature, when you yourself can barely handle yourself for more than five minutes. Just stop being a dick to everybody, and they will leave you alone. You provoke everybody, then get excited when they get angry. That is the definition of a troll, and you need to stop. I hope you get banned, stay banned, and never come back.

EDIT : 420th Post

Uh oh!

i don't really care if you watch me

Why hello white text, your master too scared to make you visible?

That's okay; Boar's here for you and ready to help you.

I've witnessed both ingame and on forums this kid's disrespect along with racism, trolling, sexism, etc. I can easily take a joke, but when it's that annoying and that excessive, I don't let it slide. Especially when it comes to disrespecting the few women on the server.. The way I see it, you're too immature to be talking(or even around) women. I'd let this go if you were best friends with the person involved, but clearly you weren't(In game voice & text chatting).

My ruling will sit with:

+1 for perm mute/ingame ban along with another +1 for a month forum ban.

+1

I've witnessed this myself. This person is just a major troll. Please, rid us of this moron.

EDIT : 420th Post

>calls someone a moron

>thinks 420 is an important number

EDIT: 200th Post (I don't know why the p in post is capitalized, but whatever)

Just saying, the "mute him/her/whateverthefuckitis in the player list" argument is stupid. Cut that shit out. The player list mute is if an individual finds another annoying or does not want to hear them, they mute them on the player list.

If someone is pissing multiple people off on the server, that is why we have a server mute command, to keep them quiet for the better of the server.

Now shut up and can we ban him/her/whateverhtefuckitis?

+1