Sign in to follow this  
DCook

Fucking Scary...

Waking up in the middle of the night to a voicemail saying my mom was in the hospital after a car accident. Grabbed my sister and got the hell out there.

Some fucking idiot decided that instead of waiting nicely for a green turn light they wanted to go on red... right as my mum was in the intersection. T-Boned her full on so hard the door caved and hit her in the side. They had to use the jaws of life.

If you want tell us something that worried/scared you...

Gotta love the idiots. <3

I was rectally sticking oranges up my butt and one got stuck in my colon. I started freaking out and desperately tried to poop it out, but it was stuck in there good. I had to resort to going to the hospital and getting them to stick a balloon up my butt and inflate it, then pull the orange out. They all laughed at me and my mom thinks I'm gay now. She kicked me out of the house.

I was rectally sticking oranges up my butt and one got stuck in my colon. I started freaking out and desperately tried to poop it out, but it was stuck in there good. I had to resort to going to the hospital and getting them to stick a balloon up my butt and inflate it, then pull the orange out. They all laughed at me and my mom thinks I'm gay now. She kicked me out of the house.

ment to analyze this

WHY THE HELL WERE U STICKING MY BROTHERS UP YOUR ASS

any way the scareyest thing that happened to me

I was having a great day till the simpsons came on then my apendix said yeah fk you im making you go to the hospital n while i was in the hospital the dam thing burst b4 they cud remove it so i had to stay in the hospital for 4 days while they got rid of all the pus stuff wtf ever its called and i hate hospitals =/

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

That is gross please fix this now orange.

whats gross about it please say and ill fix

orangejuice. :P Its ironic that you said that today because I just learned about appendicitis and its rupturing in class today. :P

Honestly the scariest things in my life that actually did happen was when I had surgery and they had to put me to sleep for a while, I even though I knew what was happening I was still scared because I thought it'd put me to sleep instantly. So I thought I was dieing because it felt like 100 needles were poking at my brain. So I said to myself, "I guess this is it, I'm dieing." I then just closed my eyes and let myself just fall unconscious. So apparently I didn't die, and when I woke up they had successfully operated on my hand. I felt silly after that. I'm not joking, this actually happened to me. :sleeping:

#Speechless.

WHY?!