Unit12p

+1 cool guy

As if CS:S didn't have enough mods, here comes another hopeful.

I joined a Xenogamers server about 4 months ago, following my buddy who was introducing me to Jailbreak. And I hated every single one of you. Then, I came back the next day. And I came back again the next day. And the day after that. Before long I was not only in the clan, but actively participating almost all the servers and being a regular part of the community.

Every day I strive to uphold to the rules and regulations set for our servers, and do my best to enforce them, whether it be by telling rule breakers to stop, or just simply reporting them. I know most, if not all, of the rules in MOTD by heart, even some of the more obscure ones. And also, there is almost never a day where I am not online, in the Jailbreak server, being the awesome warden I am.

This communtity is great, and I want to help keep it that way. I love each of you, and I want to make this place a better place.

I am applying for the postion of CS:S Moderator. Please consider me.

-Unit12p

+1 unit is one of the people i love, gr8 warden mature i think he deserves it :) gl

EDIT: knows rules also

+1

Why:That person knows the rule, and when im on, he Clearly enforces them. I believe He deserves mod

he's also mature, and age doesnt matter. We have a handful of good admins that were Once mods. I believe Other and DuckiiJr were 13 when they got promoted.

If you get promoted, Talk to me, We will have a little training 101 for mods teee heee

+1 Guy's a machine. I've rarely had problems with him, VERY mature. He keeps up to date with the MOTD and is a blast to play with.

Would enjoy him on the moderation team.

Decision: +1

Why: He is a fun player and shows it to everyone he knows the rules of the servers and can demonstrate this if you give him mod, he is very active and shows it.

Activity: Very active on jailbreak surf/surf DM and minigames.

Maturity: 9/10 :P

+1 great guy been around for quite a while, as much as I want to play with you some more buddy we'll have to wait. hope you get mod and hope you do good with it.