Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Slipery Fingers

Yeah he was wallhacking during our scrims

I'm gonna -1 because of the constant bullshit he fed us and the blatant hacking during friendly 10 mans

Yeah he was banned, idk why he can still play on any xG servers since he was never unbanned. Anyways, -1 because you left the clan like 2/3 times(the rule says you can't come back but no one seems to care) and one of them in bad terms plus you hacked in our servers and continuously lied to all of us about it and many other things, I didn't have any problems with you untill all these things happened :l

-1 You're still banned anyways? You hacked in our servers, if you come back why don't we let Oscar back in? And give neteX moderator too

Anyways, you left completely and the rules say you have given up all chances of coming back to xG so yeahh

-1 You're still banned anyways? You hacked in our servers, if you come back why don't we let Oscar back in? And give neteX moderator too

Anyways, you left completely and the rules say you have given up all chances of coming back to xG so yeahh

What rules? On the sticky it says that said thread is for temporary leaves ONLY, I posted there ergo it was a temporary leave.

What rules? On the sticky it says that said thread is for temporary leaves ONLY, I posted there ergo it was a temporary leave.

If you feel like that than bye' date=' im not comming back.[/quote']

Cya.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Yeah he was banned, idk why he can still play on any xG servers since he was never unbanned. Anyways, -1 because you left the clan like 2/3 times(the rule says you can't come back but no one seems to care) and one of them in bad terms plus you hacked in our servers and continuously lied to all of us about it and many other things, I didn't have any problems with you untill all these things happened :l

I don't know where these lies are coming from? I spent 3 weeks at the Bridgetown And Area Health Center Society it is about thirty minutes from where I live. They have a whole new area for people with depression and schizophrenia which was just built and I was allowed a laptop and cellphone on the premises. All of my gaming, and social contact was monitored, I began to hack about a week and a half in due to pure boredom, and xG invited me to a scrim, upon my Doctor finding out about this (I had told my therapist about the happenings in Xeno Gamers) And I was stripped of my phone and internet privileges. I was released yesterday at 5:41 PM on Friday March 16, 2012.

About the constant lies, I was lying about hacking on my laptop, I was genuine on my PC when I had updated my drivers, and everything I told you about why I was going to the CMC was true. As I said you can all think what you want.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I said that to papi, if I was being serious I would of updated my thread to say so and if I wasn't coming back I wouldn't continue to bring you my "life story" and argue with other members about nonsensical things

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Read what I told unique

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

read what I told unique

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

No only three, I chose to have it reduced because I couldn't take that much time off of school and work.

-1 ur banned forhacking goodluck

I am sorry to sound rude, but you don't know what happened no matter what it was that you heard. You can have an opinion but that is not a valid reason to -1 or vouch if that fact is your primary purpous for vouching.

You left like 3 times or some shit. Then you went to t3k which made me laugh my ass off. -1. Blatant hacking.

Also he called me inspector gadget, no joke.