BrockObama

Think about it?

Well, I've been playing CSS for about two years now. I always use to create a server with bots until I discovered your Xg servers. I fell in love with JailBreak. It may not seem like a lot to some of you veterans, but on the Xg JailBreak server I have played a total of about 7 days. I have made some mistakes before, but in all honesty, who hasn't? I want to be part of Xg so I can show everyone that I am a trustworthy person and am dedicated to the server. I also want to be thought of as part of Xg. I hope you guys can consider me becoming one of you. Thank you.

Decision: +1

Why: He is fun dude who know the rules :P I know how much he want to join xG and i think he deserves it!

Maturity: 10/10

Activity: Active on jailbreak

Umm not sure if you know this Angreh but your screen shot has a pick of Brock calling smoker a pussy :/.

+0 for now until I know the full story of why you called him this and also to see some improvement on your behavior because I didn't like it on Jailbreak this morning/afternoon. But hey at least it's not a -1 am I right? Hope you understand.

Yeah I understand man. But as for the "pussy name calling" I was joking with smoker because I challenged him to a knife fight (at the time he did it to everyone who called him out) and we were just joking around calling each other names. Thanks for your input though :)

Yeah I understand man. But as for the "pussy name calling" I was joking with smoker because I challenged him to a knife fight (at the time he did it to everyone who called him out) and we were just joking around calling each other names. Thanks for your input though :)

No problem I also made my decision

Decision: +1

Why: He is a good player he manned up enough to admitted a mistake this morning and I find that a very mature thing to do. Would make a great member and hopefully a great friend.

Maturity: 9/10 :P

Activity: Active on Jailbreak.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Min 10 chars bump

Umm not sure if you know this Angreh but your screen shot has a pick of Brock calling smoker a pussy :/.

+0 for now until I know the full story of why you called him this and also to see some improvement on your behavior because I didn't like it on Jailbreak this morning/afternoon. But hey at least it's not a -1 am I right? Hope you understand.

HAaha just for anyone who read this; Brock was joking about it since I was challenging the Terrorist to see who had the balls to kjnife fight the greatest knife fighter this server has ever seen.

+1 for a decent JB player; I haven't had any problems with him yet and he seems willing to have fun and not take himself too seriously, which is always a plus.