Sign in to follow this  
Zedari

Banana terracota pie

Players SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20148533

Players IP: (If you have this.)

Players Nick Name/In-Game Name: BANANA TERRACOTA PIE

Your Name: Zehdari

Reason why: First off he is a total troll

Plus he freekills on ct ALOT (I do know that he was ct banned)

BANANA is very disrespectful to anyone he sees including members and admins.

He rages over tiny things too often.

I also agree with this, Becuase When there is a warden talking. all banana does is talk over him and Start to troll. When he freekills, he does not slay himself. He also doesnt listen. Warden said "Warden kills only" and there was a T running istead of crouching and Banana killed him even tho he wasnte warden.

dude .... wow i dont even no u guys except for zehdari ... .. and i dont free kill zehdari does thats y i got in to a bad relation with this kid he is really annoying ,,, .. im not disrespectful ... im nice to all the admins .... im just ****** at u dude ... i do rage alot that i have to agree on lol :mad:but idont free kill and i killed 2 guys when warden said he kills only and when i spam its only when im t not ct so its rebelling and u take the game serously not me ur the only one that has the time to post a random BS on xeno... ur just mad at me and all the rest of u i dont even know so yea !!#@#$:p

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

and i am not . a troll im just acting like a dumb *** ..... also i and that does not have anything to do with warden u say that when u are playing a game dude read the motd.. lol and btw who are u?????

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

ohh btw ask all the admins im not disrespectful im the total opposite from that im like a admins ***** and i got ct banned cuz arthman u(zehdari) and me was fighting lol stop trying to ban me ...................... telling lies and i think u told liilcrazy to post that as well as herps cuz i dont know ... either of them ....... i saw liilcrazy once ........... lol

u have to chill u just dont want me to tell edison for all the free kills u did lol ur plan is to ban me before i tell edison lol .......l

Zehdari is not a freekiller, so your arguement against him is not valid. But I do know you are nice to admins and other t's (from what I see) because whenever you freekill and I slay or if you slay yourself you do apologize. You also do keep the server in check by telling cts who are not following the rules the correct rules. -1 for this ban from me, stop arguing guys please. Just take a vid next time he starts freekilling (if he does)

-Aegean !

well Today , MULTIPLE time, I had to get admin because he freekilled, And also Disrespected xG Member.

this fella should NOT be Permd but should at LEAST get a 2-3 day Ban so he thinks about what he say to OTHER MEMBERS. people probably didnt like it on Mumble that i had to ask about every hour for admin. He Only act like an *** when admin are not on. ANd for VID, My Fraps (and ALL recorder) is effed up. Only records MY VOICE. So i cant get the proof.

But Deff req a ban (temp or perm)

AND for tarracota. Me and Zeh didnt freekill. Deal with it.Jpeg and also YOur a troll. You talk over warden. Steal kills. Freekill also. Dont listen to rules. And obviously didnt read motd. It's READ MOTD OR GET KICK. So better get at it kid. tell edison what you want. Me and Zeh Got people to back us up to say we didnt freekill. But the same people will also say that YOU , My good sir, Freekill.

arthman you are french so when you're warden no one understands you. That means you freekill and so you deserve a perm ban. Jk love you french boy, but seriously yeah just get proof if you guys want him banned, we aren't gonna ban over him saying you guys freekill and vice versa, we need prooooooooof !

-Aegean!

Not only does he have a rather poor understanding of the rules, I've seen a terrible amount of disrespect towards other members from him. Yes he freekills often, he does apologize, but does the apology matter if you do it repeatedly on purpose? I think a few days ban would be enough, but save a Perm ban in the event he gets really bad. I 1-up Arthman's post.