TheRageWay

[Mod-App] TheRageWay

Hey its TheRageWay xD and Im applying for mod as you can see. Iv been in xG since last year early December but iv played on the servers before that. I play alot of CSS and some other divisions like LoL. Also I haven't been on recently because I had been grounded for bad grades :/ because I didnt do my homework Im too busy on jailbreak server lol xD but now im going to be back for awhile because I just got my PC back. Also I think I should be mod because I know the rules and I see that there's barely any mods on at night like 2 a.m. to at least 7 p.m. by that time Microsoft is Ussaly there in jailbreak by that time... also I do alot of deathrun and I would like that server to be populated with my help because when It was Xmas break I always invited people to deathrun and almost get the whole server full xD Im on most servers mostly JB though. Well thats my reason to be mod is to help in any way I can xD

+1

Always see him on CSS, he's respectful & seemed to do his job well last time he was here.

I'll question his experience on our new rulebook, that's it.

+1 he has been inactive since before I changed my name from Abira to Cookie but he has always been a nice mature guy. xD

Good luck man!

+1 Because he's always mature and knows rules. Outstanding conduct on games and off. Good luck :D
USE THE FORMAT LIKE THIS

Decision: +1

Why: He is a great player who is kind, funny, and can actually handle and follow directions and knows the rules to our servers.

Activity: 9/10 when gets on he is on Jailbreak

Maturity: 9/10

As my final act in xG I would like to officially +1 This application.

Why: He is a mature, active, rule knowing person.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity:8/10

Good luck rage.

Goodbye Xeno gamers.

~Dinosaurus

+1

he dont take no shit from nobody! he knows the rules. he can take a troll, like me spamming the N word to him while he's Warden without it affecting his ability.