Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

Idk wat to name this :/

So, much of you know that players can be mod for 1 type of game (CSS,TF2,GMOD, etc)

But, i kinda find this unfair because some players play multiple games of these sort

ex: much ppl play CSS along with TF2 (at least i did)

i liked having mod/admin there because i really helped out when ppl called me there but now i cant anymore

All im asking is that for Admins to have mod on TF2 also (or any other game) or could at least apply for it

thnx for taking the time to read this...

We want people to work on their own games, this is why we have division leaders and divisions lol. I will try to think of something to deal with this issue, but right now having powers in only your division makes sense as TF2 moderating and CSS moderating isn't the same, and is earned with different expectations.

well i have an idea

Why not just HAVE them apply for the mod on the 2nd game since its a different game like you said. i didnt know how to be a mod when i first started our tf2 servers. But ya gotta make sure its people posting whos in that div for them. like CSS players vouching for some1 going for TF2 you know what i mean? But ya its would solve the problem.

so can i apply for mod on gmod? or tf2?

i think u shud be allowed to be mod on different types of games

but only a div leader for 1 type of game only