Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Clan partys

Hey guys, I was thinking we should have clan activities. I mean it's kinda dull right now how we all only talk and stuff though css, tf2, teamspeak, etc. I was thinking having groups parties like a tiny chat party size and we go and play on free online games. Like runescape, club penguin (lolwut), transformice, guess my thing, any game on OMGPOP, stuff like that.

It would help us bond I guess we just need the people who are interested in doing stuff like that. The more people we have the better.

Just let me know what you guys think, or game suggestions!

And now I just noticed that I put the wrong spelling of parties in the title.

Problem solved, We shall all go and play Ragnarok Online. if we come to an agreement on this. I shall link you all to an amazing private server I have been a part of (albeit mostly inactive time because of school) for a good 4 years now. the server is still under the same management. if you don't know what RO is please google it, it's actually really fun! :D until you reach 99 transcended on all 9 character slots D: then you just grind for WoE...

Link to the private RO server I still pop on once in a while.

Problem solved, We shall all go and play Ragnarok Online. if we come to an agreement on this. I shall link you all to an amazing private server I have been a part of (albeit mostly inactive time because of school) for a good 4 years now. the server is still under the same management. if you don't know what RO is please google it, it's actually really fun! :D until you reach 99 transcended on all 9 character slots D: then you just grind for WoE...

Link to the private RO server I still pop on once in a while.

Hallelujah MUTHAFUCKERS, I'm a huge RO fan, been playing for several years, I was playing before i joined this clan in fact 'cause the server died.

If we're playing RO, add me to that shit, any server, And if it has 3rd jobs and its mid rate even better

Sure, maybe organized events to try and populate a division and make it so there can be prizes so people actually participate. This is a great idea.

Sure, maybe organized events to try and populate a division and make it so there can be prizes so people actually participate. This is a great idea.

Well I wanted it to be a bonding thing! Not a competition! It will build more of a family feel like how xG used to be!

Reminds me of this one time about two years ago when I came on eGO servers, they had weekly clan events, seemed pretty fun.

No bitches, or @@Chrono allowed.

Whats wrong with RO? and @@Loki i'm sorry it's a low rate server. it used to be 7/7/7 but it was still too easy to get OP as fuck cards so they dropped it to i believe 6/6/6 last i saw. they may have changed again, idk haven't played in the last 4 months...

and i think they have some of the 3rd jobs but not all. it also has custom content (wings etc.) if you donate and buy it, kinda like our hatpacks.

Whats wrong with RO? and @@Loki i'm sorry it's a low rate server. it used to be 7/7/7 but it was still too easy to get OP as fuck cards so they dropped it to i believe 6/6/6 last i saw. they may have changed again, idk haven't played in the last 4 months...

and i think they have some of the 3rd jobs but not all. it also has custom content (wings etc.) if you donate and buy it, kinda like our hatpacks.

well, for what i saw i seems not so very good tbh....but if ppl here were to actually play it I'd join any server.

and custom content sucks :l