Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Clan partys

the custom content is just wings and hats, they are mostly for looks. they only help you in-game vs. MVPs because they give 5% or so reduced dmg from certain monster types. they have no affect in PvP or WoE

the custom content is just wings and hats, they are mostly for looks. they only help you in-game vs. MVPs because they give 5% or so reduced dmg from certain monster types. they have no affect in PvP or WoE

good to know. what job are you btw? mainly.

good to know. what job are you btw? mainly.

It all depends, usually my first character i make is a sniper, then a sinx then HP.

as of now, after resets and all that took place a while back and the fact i never played much after, i have a hunter lvl 80 something, a thief lvl 40 something, and an aco lvl 60ish. going for that job lvl on thief and aco before i go up.

It all depends, usually my first character i make is a sniper, then a sinx then HP.

as of now, after resets and all that took place a while back and the fact i never played much after, i have a hunter lvl 80 something, a thief lvl 40 something, and an aco lvl 60ish. going for that job lvl on thief and aco before i go up.

yeah, archer is good for starters since it's the easiest to level

I usually go for the Sura after i have the sniper or ranger, and afterwards, any job, I like any job except for mages, I hate both wiz and profs <_<

agreed, when i first started playing RO i thought, hey lets make a wiz then i was like nope.avi they are too much effort for very little effect in WoE, so i made a sniper and fell in love! soils/anubis all day to level, inexpensive ammo since i make it myself. great damage output in WoE. then i decided on sinX since i needed to break emps.

agreed, when i first started playing RO i thought, hey lets make a wiz then i was like nope.avi they are too much effort for very little effect in WoE, so i made a sniper and fell in love! soils/anubis all day to level, inexpensive ammo since i make it myself. great damage output in WoE. then i decided on sinX since i needed to break emps.

well, no, all jobs are exceptionally well balanced, it's actually amazing, mages are so very damn strong, and in 3rd jobs they just get stronger, except for the current renewall cast which makes em cast slower. As for the last server i was in ranger were mainly for mvp, once i joined there werent really many pvp rangers, i made one and rocked the shit out of it, best pvp ranger evar. And sinx, idk, i like em, but i find them so very complicated to use, plus, everyone uses em.

i found the time to make a succesful wizard vs. a succesful sniper was not worth it. considering sniper does more dmg in pvp although it is a single target. wizard may be able to AoE but it is not worth it without the right cards. you don't need cards to rape as sniper. they just add to it.

as for Sinx, i use it strictly for WoE when I am attacking and not defending.

i found the time to make a succesful wizard vs. a succesful sniper was not worth it. considering sniper does more dmg in pvp although it is a single target. wizard may be able to AoE but it is not worth it without the right cards. you don't need cards to rape as sniper. they just add to it.

as for Sinx, i use it strictly for WoE when I am attacking and not defending.

making a good sinx is complicated.

well, for what've heard you're not very familiar with 3rd classes, well, ranger has an AoE skill which is very powerful. but overall making a nrager is always easier than a wiz.

A good sura or champ is also very complicated unless you wanna go asura noob.

oh yeah, whitesmith is also beast but, with the 3rd classes, Mechanic kinda got less powerful since is the job with the fewest ranged attacks so he has to get really close to others, and the creator got really strong, really really strong with the Genetic.

yea, i don't play on servers with 3rd jobs, and if i do, i rarely touch them. because i know that my transcendents can dominate, why experiment when i can own?

yea, i don't play on servers with 3rd jobs, and if i do, i rarely touch them. because i know that my transcendents can dominate, why experiment when i can own?

well i dont know what kind of server you're playing on, but, a 3rd job > transcendan at any time.

I'm sure they can, however I am more comfortable with the style of play given to me by my trans, and I know how to build them. with a 3rd job I would have to experiment to find whats right, and wouldn't be very good with them for a while.

I'm sure they can, however I am more comfortable with the style of play given to me by my trans, and I know how to build them. with a 3rd job I would have to experiment to find whats right, and wouldn't be very good with them for a while.

well, you should try em. they are much more powerful.