Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Underage Kids

I don't understand why this server (and clan) attracts younger players more so than other servers and why this server chooses to house them. Other servers dismiss these younger players, mutes them and kicks them as they see fit. This server is turning into a kid server and it puts off any potential older players looking for a good jailbreak server. It's a problem that must be dealt with. I say we eliminate the little buggers one by one. Send them back to their mothers teet and ask them to come back when their balls have dropped.

Thanks for reading my rant.

/end rant

In all seriousness though these little ****s are invading and ruining the server. Get rid of them. Except Zehdari, I like that little ****er.

My response in short to what you just said is, if you don't like it, please leave our clan.

I started CSS when i was young, and all of us were young at one point. This game has been out for about 10 years I believe, and most of us have played it when we were younger too. I personally am not going to turn my back on kids who know how to be mature, who know the rules, and who can play JB or other games in our clan well. If you wanna be ignorant, and just vote to kick off any kids who want to join our clan, you may join any clan of your choosing who agree with you. We are a friendly clan, which distinguishes us from most, and we know which kids are good and which kids aren't. It's not like we have a private xg server anyways, little kids will always be able to play in our servers, deal with it.

-Aegean!

in my opinion, when we encounter a kid who are immature we should not tolerate that and ban those kind of kids from our servers. i dont mind people with the high voices as long as its not ridiculous. if we continue with letting immature children into our server then we are no better then NO3.

in my opinion, when we encounter a kid who are immature we should not tolerate that and ban those kind of kids from our servers. i dont mind people with the high voices as long as its not ridiculous. if we continue with letting immature children into our server then we are no better then NO3.

we are not going to ban a kid for just being immature, if that's the case lets ban anyone who is immature. We aren't saying we will let any kid into our clan, but i'm not as a moderator going to just ban or kick any kids I see on the server. The same rules apply to them as all of us, don't be stupid guys.

Again, why did I post this, so we can determine who is immature. This observance check CAN BE RUN ON IMMATURE PLAYERS IN XENOGAMERS, NOT JUST KIDS.

Infact, who actually read everything?

apathy weren't we all kids once? it's just like as if u wanna play a game but you were to young and was a kid and got banned because of it would that sound fair? Everyone should atleast get a chance to play dont you think? we're only accepting young members because of there listening skills , maturity's , So if you don't like this idea than why stay? if you hate younger people so much because they annoy you good luck out there because css is full of younger people,

Also, aegean Ero is online but hes takin breaks from css but hes on sometime , But we'll see what we'll do about the younger members and how we'll accept them to the clan soon or now.