Sign in to follow this  
RiddleWolf

Riddle Wolf Member Submission

Hope someone has seen me on surf, I am on all the time currently I am level 22 ranked at #7. I know I am young (13) but I hope someone currently in xG will vouch for me that I am a mature player. I have spawn killed in the past but I have stopped knowing that I now want a future in xG.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

-Riddle Wolf

[ATTACH]2175.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4bb0e4c611_topten.png.98ad9dcc17fb1a559ea956c2f3859023.png

+1

This guy is very mature and does not condone trolling or spamming. Knows the rules too. :)

Act: 7/10

Mat: 8/10

Decision: +1

Why: I like Riddle Wolf hes a real swell dude. I think hes a bit younger than I but hes uber mature when I see him on the surf servers

Maturity: 8/10 or 9/10

Activity: Rather good.

Activity 10/10 look at screen shot lol

Maturity 10/10 really good kid good at game does not get into fights but yeah this dude is awesome

+1

I'll +1. I saw your post so I decided to check out the RPG surf today. I saw you in game. You seemed fine and didn't cause problems. Another thing I noticed is this app is 3 weeks old and you haven't bumped once which is extremely suprising to me being that your 13. I think it shows some real maturity. Good Luck in getting in and if you want to get to know more people come check out the Jailbreak server. On top of all this. Whenever I go into the RPG surf server I rarely see xG members. I think that he would a great addition so that our own servers are populated by more of our own people.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 7/10

I love this guy without homo. He is my best friend and a great guy. He is pretty mature and is on very often. I only have one problem with him, he rages/rage quits to much. Work on that and other than that hes awesome.

Decision: +1 :D

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: 10/10