Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Just a Friendly Reminder

We are a group of people that like to play video games and have mutual fun.

PLEASE, just be nice to each other! I know you are all capable of getting along and it's really simple.

Being part of a divided community or if there are cliques within a community doesn't really make us a community at all. So please just follow these Five Basic Steps to have a funner gaming experience.

Ignore the trolls. Use admin chat.

Compromise to reach an agreement.

Don't throw names around because THAT'S NOT NICE

Remember that it's just a game and doesn't matter unless you are a computer or something

Be mature, follow all the rules, be a model and a representative of xG, and always be friendly.

Remember that it's just a game and doesn't matter unless you are a computer or something

[/size]

[ATTACH]2188.vB[/ATTACH] .

sad_computer.jpg.3782e506b53f95eb0350d412fe75503d.jpg

"It's just a game" - Otherwordly

The fuck? Did you just question the concept of gaming? Oh hell, that's just pure blasphemy against my religion. I mean, that was 100% offensive towards my part and I demand an apology.

Sarcasm ensured.

Pft..... saying it's just a game, a gaming social structure that is used world wide..... same thing as denying the concept of religion.

"It's just a game" - Otherwordly

The fuck? Did you just question the concept of gaming? Oh hell, that's just pure blasphemy against my religion. I mean, that was 100% offensive towards my part and I demand an apology.

Sarcasm ensured.

Pft..... saying it's just a game, a gaming social structure that is used world wide..... same thing as denying the concept of religion.

agreed. HOW DARE YOU HAVE A LIFE OUT OF VIDEO GAMES, WORLDLY. i am disappoint.

LOve the frkin pikachu donorcrate lol and also I don't thInk it's possible to ignore trollers if you can't do a thing about it since the stop trolling right when u get an admin and troll again once the get unbanned