Sign in to follow this  
Luigibomb

CT banned (Rhapsody)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23853816

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Rhapsody of Fire

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Massive Freekill

Why should you be unbanned?: I was trying to get 3 for jeop. And we didn't need anybody else. so I decided to kill every other T because we only needed 3 for jeopardy... Had no idea that that was a massive freekill since these new tarp rules and such are much more strict nowadays. Will never do trivia again if Warden. I was a bit excited and i wanted to do jeopardy also. So ill try to be a more "controlled' warden.

hmmmm.... yeh we got new tarp rules since "Tarp" was abuse to much.... but if u want to eliminate down to 3 T's try doing something like first reaction last reaction or race , ect .... if u just killed them without doing any games thats considering a mass freekill.... trivia's okay but be fair with All T'.

hmmmm.... yeh we got new tarp rules since "Tarp" was abuse to much.... but if u want to eliminate down to 3 T's try doing something like first reaction last reaction or race , ect .... if u just killed them without doing any games thats considering a mass freekill.... trivia's okay but be fair with All T'.

I am figuring this out right now. I have realised that I need to actually do something with the remaining T's instead of saying "LOL ONLY NEED 3 KILL THE REST OF THESE GUYS" so its basically a mistake on my part and that I admit to this mistake.

LOL HE FREEKILLED EVERYONE UNTILL 3 REMAINED? That has nothing to do with tarps, that's just a massive freekill loooool. Good luck getting unbanned

LOL HE FREEKILLED EVERYONE UNTILL 3 REMAINED? That has nothing to do with tarps, that's just a massive freekill loooool. Good luck getting unbanned

Well jee thanks. I admit I made a mistake. I take the time/care enough to post about getting unbanneed from CTs how I wil lfix my problem. I may admit that tarping doesn't have to do with that. Im generally a good person who if I accidently freekill I slay myself. That feels real assuring to get such a nice and mature response. Instead of actually telling me what I REALLY did wrong. I do admit I did freekill the remainder of the T's (6. Also im not being angry, besides the anger about getting CT banned im relatively calm now. Your just basically saying that anybody who cares about being CT Unbanned has no hope and that they should just uninstall and commit An Hero.

TL;DR Give me a more mature response, I actually do care about being CT unbanned.

Well jee thanks. I admit I made a mistake. I take the time/care enough to post about getting unbanneed from CTs how I wil lfix my problem. I may admit that tarping doesn't have to do with that. Im generally a good person who if I accidently freekill I slay myself. That feels real assuring to get such a nice and mature response. Instead of actually telling me what I REALLY did wrong. I do admit I did freekill the remainder of the T's (6. Also im not being angry, besides the anger about getting CT banned im relatively calm now. Your just basically saying that anybody who cares about being CT Unbanned has no hope and that they should just uninstall and commit An Hero.

TL;DR Give me a more mature response, I actually do care about being CT unbanned.

k relax bud, I re-read your post and the first time I read it wrong and I lolled at what I thought was (i wanted 3 people for jeapardy, so i killed off everyone else) I didn't understand the trivia part to it. Next time you have to state the costs of the trivia game. You can't kill off people without first stating that the first 3 people who win trivia live and the rest die or something like that. ANYWAYS i'm sure you'll get unbanned, i'll prolly unban you myself since it doesn't seem like you did anything wrong.

Also, sorry for doublepost. But I can't do much more than this, since if I harass some of the members, I just get the (LOL NOPE, DONT THINK SO TIM, UNINSTALL GG, WE ARNT UNBANNING YOU)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

k relax bud, I re-read your post and the first time I read it wrong and I lolled at what I thought was (i wanted 3 people for jeapardy, so i killed off everyone else) I didn't understand the trivia part to it. Next time you have to state the costs of the trivia game. You can't kill off people without first stating that the first 3 people who win trivia live and the rest die or something like that. ANYWAYS i'm sure you'll get unbanned, i'll prolly unban you myself since it doesn't seem like you did anything wrong.

Thank you for understanding. I just wasn't clear which was clearly the problem with my case.

mkayy... i guess than you be unban from ct but if this happends again ur staying ban from ct mkay :D? since you took time on this .