Sign in to follow this  
DCook

Mic Spammer and Fail Troller: THE RACIST MAN

After Cookie quit the kid continued to be annoying till I got most folk to ignore him and stop feeding that troll. After folk stoped replying to his comments he just said "Aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaah," which is when I player list muted him. After unmuting him like two minutes later "Aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaah." So, he was obviously there to troll. ^.^

Seeing as SweetBabyJesus is not a member I said I would post what he wanted to say. So this is not me:

racist man hhas been a total jerk. He has comepletelly ignored the requests of some xenogamers members. He has been mic spamming so much and not stopping that everyone had to mute him in player list. -sweet baby jesus

Just thought that this might help to see that it wasn't only xG people getting annoyed with him.

What I want to know is, why did NO ONE CALL A MOD OR ADMIN ON?!!?! THAT WOULD'VE SOLVED EVERYTHING!

Noone was on. O_o this was early morning or they were away. O_o

And then the minute they do he shuts up? I mean we have the evidence. Can we just move from there? We don't always need to bring in an admin of the proof is easily attainable.

I'm sure someone with powers would've been able to come on..

I came on as soon as i saw this, and after a warning he stopped.

I came on as soon as i saw this, and after a warning he stopped.

He started up again.

I have the demo.

banned for a week for trolling and micspamming, also was this like right after i left? cause i have a feeling it was, pm me on forums if anyone knows the answer

-sealed away in the last great time war