Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

Leaving xG

My time here has been short, i was never on servers much and im sure most of you don't even know who i am.

I don't wanna use xG's Mod space if im not gonna be of any help, so i'm leaving xG. I'll probably still be on forums though

"Why are you leaving"?

I've had to practice a lot, i have 4 different teams, ESEA-IM team, Cevo-open team, rga open team (with xg members), and 2 LoL teams. so i havent really had time to pub much, i still like you guys a lot, and no im not joining another pub clan

Shoutouts:

@@trifdign : First guy i ever 1v1'd against back when i wasnt even on xg, Got to a point where you didn't like me but nowadays you're on one of my bff lists lmfao <3

@@kennY : Even though you thought i hacked for a bit, i <3 you nigguh. i'll still see you on purple penguins though lul

@Herpes : He's not here anymore but ty for getting me in the clan

@@Duckii : She's not here anymore but thanks for getting me in the clan and getting to know everyone

@lilcrazy : don't talk to you much more, but you're hella nice

@@themick07 : never really talked to you much but i know you're nice, behave and take care

@@BillyMays : wtf i gotta say? i love you nigga

@jb : I love you like a black man likes his 12 inch dick

@@silence : Heartless fuck, i still <3 you tho.

@aegean : I love your signature :3 you can take it off now though hahaha <3

@@Bigga : <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

@ben : See you around babe

@king j : I like you babe

@@Segway : I shall be seeing you around on leagues >: 3 <3333

@everyone else that i might have missed : Nice meeting y'all ^_^

pst: If anyone ever needs help with anything, getting better or anything, i can give hella tips, and give strats to some teams that i hope wont be shared in public, ty

Ok, faggot. Don't remember me. I hate you.

Jokes, I liked you, A LOT! ehehehe.

You were pretty chill, & I'm gonna miss you, easy nigga :*

It was great while you were here, quite unfortunate since your leaving :/. I remember playing you 1on1 in crackhouse in minigames :D and other games. Hope to see you around!

Best of luck in the league matches.

sucks that ur leaving taki, from how ive known u from scrim, u were a pretty chill guy, got the other team pissed at ur awping though lol, good luck with ur teams and stuff, hopefully u succeed and ur able to give a shoutout to xg when ur video game overlord lol

Hahaha, thanks everyone,

billy yes we will,

and serbian, of course duuuuuuuude. when you see yo boy takibo on dem live Lan house competitions giving an interview xG will be my first shoutout hahahahaha <333