SuperNarwhal

SuperNarwhal

Hey everyone!

Its time for me to finally post this request here. :P

So i'm applying for mod because i would love to help out this clan as much as possible. Also i'm very active (pretty much everyday). I play on jailbreak a lot but i also play on mini games quite a bit and i think i could cut down on the amount of annoying people or problems with people in that server. I know the rules pretty well but since they change often i always keep an eye on them. I love this community and i wouldn't what to be anywhere else. I would love to keep this community clean and would love to join my fellow friends in the ranks. I love you all :P

Thank you and goodnight

<3 love Narwhal

+1

Hes a very cool guy with a chill personality and knows what the hell he's doing. xD Would be a great addition.

Act: 7/10 (we play diff times:P)

Mat: 8/10

Lol oh this faggot. He's one of my best friends, and he lives like 5 houses down from me (so if he fucks up ill kick his shit), but ill keep this vouch unbiased.

Im gonna +1. He took his time to get the correct number of posts...none of which were spam. Hes on pretty much every day. He plays all of our CSS servers, not just jailbreak. Hes demonstrated a clear understanding of the rules, and when he fucks up, he makes it right. Hes a likeable person, and i believe hed be great in the ranks of xG.

about time, +1, friendly guy, he is on everyday, knows the rules, didn't spam for 100 posts and he's been here for a while now.

decision: +1

why: he is nice and very active!

maturity: 10/10, He doesn't troll or rage at people.

activity: 9/10, i play with him on surf/mini-games sometimes.

+1

Why: He's a pretty cool guy, doesn't troll people or be an asshole, he knows the rules, been here a lot longer than me, and he seems to be cool as cucumber at all times (which is good for a mod).

I've seen him on the servers a lot and he's really mature too.