Sign in to follow this  
A._Attanasio

Spongebob(-boob) & carsn

changing -1 to a +1 x1000000000000000 was just in surf with em carsn (leopard penis) and spongboob were both trollin

I wasn't trolling, you and Stegosaurus were trolling me as a group.

I don't either. What is trolling exactly like please tell me.

Trolling is basically doing something to get a negative reaction out of someone. For example repeating your self a lot, playing loud annoying music, saying gross icky things to folk. Anything that really "ruffles their feathers" can be claimed to be "trolling" Not saying you did any of these, not saying you didn't. Just trying to help. ^^

This is funny because Carsn actually got a 10 minute ban and serb had to come in because they were trolling. Once carsn got banned sponge stoped talking except to inform us that carsn was apparently talking trash about the mod who banned him for doing so in steam chat.

I can post a vid on here of the event, i was recording the entire time.

This is funny because Carsn actually got a 10 minute ban and serb had to come in because they were trolling. Once carsn got banned sponge stoped talking except to inform us that carsn was apparently talking trash about the mod who banned him for doing so in steam chat.

yes do so please :P

I'm pretty sure we've been over this, but let me reiterate.

I've already been punished for this offense, and so there is no reason for me to be punished twice for one thing. The moderator has handled the problem and nothing more is left to be dealt with.

Carsn does troll, I've gone undercover with my friend @@Reptar and witnessed this myself. You better be on your best behavior, because we are going to record your every move.

Carsn does troll, I've gone undercover with my friend @@Reptar and witnessed this myself. You better be on your best behavior, because we are going to record your every move.

Uh oh! I'm being watched.