Sign in to follow this  

horrible player

Idc if this isn't the right format, horrible player is DDosing me and he needs to be permanent banned. He added me on steam,called then stop calling me. I warned people in the mumble channel that if I went down it was him. I'm not sure but I think Ninjew and aram had a part in this because they were in the same channel. I'm on my phone so that's how I'm makin this ban request. And by the way, if u don't get banned u better read the rules cause if u **** up ur gunna get punished harshly by me.

lol ok shikaku you say **** to me cause your ****** off cause silence wont give you admin on TF2 even tho your lvl 2 admin and start talking **** to me by calling me fat and saying i should go eat a hotdog.......hmmm why dont you tell why you got DDOS'd you know why i got your IP and gave it to someone next to talk **** and you wont get **** done to you

i didnt DDOS him lol i just got his IP, he knows who it is he just hasnt figured it out yet

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

aram actually had really nothing to do with it