Sign in to follow this  
gluepop

The Hunger Game

This one time. There was one donut left. And me and my sister had to decide who got it. So we decided a fight to the death would work! And guess who got the donut! My bitchy-ass sister

The Hunger Games was a shitty movie. The camera was clearly in the hands of a coke addict, and shook throughout the movie. The 'cornucopia,' which was a giant golden horn in the book, was simply a metal shed. Also, they ruined certain plot elements that would make it so entire sections of the second and third movies would have to be changed for everything to make sense. I was very disappointed with the movie entirely.

Also, they almost completely ruined my favorite character, Haymitch, in the movie.

The Hunger Games was a shitty movie. The camera was clearly in the hands of a coke addict, and shook throughout the movie. The 'cornucopia,' which was a giant golden horn in the book, was simply a metal shed. Also, they ruined certain plot elements that would make it so entire sections of the second and third movies would have to be changed for everything to make sense. I was very disappointed with the movie entirely.

Also, they almost completely ruined my favorite character, Haymitch, in the movie.

I did notice the camera thing. But I think they did pretty well following the book.

I did notice the camera thing. But I think they did pretty well following the book.

The character Madge was completely removed from the book at the very start, by making it so the pin was purchased instead of given. There are whole chapters in Catching Fire about Madge. They also hardly even made Haymitch a drunk. He had maybe one drink throughout the movie.

Um... I actually have to agree with carsn slightly. I did think the movie was bad mainly because like any movie based off a book. The book is better, and in this case, way better. They left out HUGE parts of the story, not just small things, key events that made the story great. Honestly reading the book 1st was a pain in the ass because now i just think the movie was shitty from the start.

twilights gay ever mention that name again ill ill go to mars bring back a mars rock and ... fk it ill just pick up a rock and bounce it off ur head much easyer ^_^ (im kidding btw but srsly twilights gay)

A movie that is based on a book simply does not have to follow the book exactly. The movie is director's own point of view of the book and how the director want things to be portrayed. It is a very bad movie criticism to say it's bad because it isn't the same as the book.

A movie that is based on a book simply does not have to follow the book exactly. The movie is director's own point of view of the book and how the director want things to be portrayed. It is a very bad movie criticism to say it's bad because it isn't the same as the book.

I agree, and i belive the movie was made well, even if they had the shakey camera man :P