Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Admin abuse :P

"Smile for all them haters" - Mac Miller :)

I don't hate you, I feel bad for you and for the server for having to put up with you and your childishness. I don't have any beef with you. Leave your personal beefs out of your admin duties and stop abusing. Simple as that, done and done. :)

I don't hate you, I feel bad for you and for the server for having to put up with you and your childishness. I don't have any beef with you. Leave your personal beefs out of your admin duties and stop abusing. Simple as that, done and done. :)

I'm not going to begin to point out how many times you contradicted yourself in all of your posts. lol.

I've been playing Jailbreak and xG for about 2-3 months and have never once seen Edison admin abuse. I think he's pretty well fit for admin. >.>

I've been playing Jailbreak and xG for about 2-3 months and have never once seen Edison admin abuse. I think he's pretty well fit for admin. >.>

Thank you<3

Ok stop Posting in this thread, if you want this to continue then post in the right section. Duckii please close this thread <3

Ok stop Posting in this thread, if you want this to continue then post in the right section. Duckii please close this thread <3

or just move it instead of creating more spam threads.

To be honest, this isnt okay Edison, I have seen you freekill before earlier yesterday on the jailbreak server acting like a complete butt of yourself. Freekilling is not okay in any context even if it is 'for shits and giggles' early in the morning. Yes, in your words 'multiple people come onto the server and freekill', but whenever the admins see them they get disciplined too so your claims are kind of unfounded.

Your little hissy fit with stupid **** like 'buttmad' and the like doesn't set a good example either for yourself and your integrity in the community, and this coming from someone who goes on /v/.

The only time I've seen Edison admin abuse was when I play JB late at night. But he always comes back and tells me it was a joke, and was just having fun which is okay with me. I <3 Edison in the most homosexual way ever.