Mick07sLawyer

Legal Matters

Hello,

My name is Doug I am the lawyer for Themick07 who is a mod your your clan. I am informing you that if you do not give him adamin powers I will cut off the the admin+ positions heads and suck out your brains with my milkshake straw that is a swirl of red, blue, white. NOw that you think I am mentaly insane lets get down to the buisness. Ok if he does not get his powers within the next 2 days the above will happen. He will also have forum admin powers along with admin powers on your servers. SO if I sugest that you do this soon .

Hope you understand, Doug

I find this a little strange since Doug's & Mick's IP address is close to each other and are located in the same area.

Hmmm...

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_9.gif.c910b867025d10201aa492ad62a221e8.gif

well micks lawyer, according to the forum terms and services contract that your client WILLINGLY SIGNED ON HIS OWN, the owners of xenogamers are free to do whatever we want to him and to treat him as an inhuman being, therefore your terms and conditions are null and void and give us no obligation to follow them

u also signed the forum terms and services as well mick's lawyer, i suggest u tell ur client to redact on his terms before i remove his mod myself

I said I had no part in this! Doug is a friend from school who got bored. I know the clause that you can treat me how ever you please. Just ignore Doug.

Well I said I had no part. I fired my lawyer and I am currently representing myself. I am not going to do any of the above things...

/requestclose