Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Apply to be Warden / CT

LOL, well i have plenty of fun with fail cts on the terrorist team. Not to mention that one good warden can straighten up a group of bad cts or rebellious Ts, i think just better wardening is needed, maybe Smoker should make a montage or play more jb.

CTs should be forced only with mics cuz sometimes its so pointless when its 12 cts and only 2-3 cts have a mic and the rest just sit there and do nothing

What sucks beyond that, is that you could have 10 CTs, and 7 of which have mics but never talk and NEVER call warden, AND suck as CTs.

I remember you being called out for saying to follow the rules when you messed up on the rules (Not knowing the rules). Anyways, back on to the topic... I think CTs should have a IQ test on the side of the screen (Like the class menu, but for questions) and if they can't pass it, then they get slayed and switched with a message to read the motd. Just a suggestion but it has come to my attention lately when derp CTs randomly killed me twice in a row for "cell hopping" when I didn't. It's also frusturating to get freeshot and not be able to heal, then end up falling and dying.. But what i'm really suggesting is more mods that will look out for freeshooting and killing while spectating. When I do complain, mods tell me I didn't see it, and this abuse continues until it happens to a moderator, then they deal with it accordingly. Also, mods say people bitch to much when they don't have to worry about any rule breakers, because they will just slay those rule breakers and or team ban them....

Also, the IQ test would be simple motd rules.