Sign in to follow this  
carsN

carsn

No one has ever politely asked me to stop throughout my history here besides admins (and it's still not normally polite).

Gee! I wonder why? Maybe its because your insulting them non-stop! Ever think about that? Or how bout this, have you ever heard the phrase Do onto other as you want them to do to you. If you did hear this you would no that being a asshole to others doesnt mean that they will love you for ever.

No one has ever politely asked me to stop throughout my history here besides admins (and it's still not normally polite).

If people were to do so, I would do as they ask. It's not hard to understand.

so why didnt u stop when not just any random or regular member but an admin asked u to stop trolling? and are u implying that admins are not people and thus u dont feel an obligation to do what they say?

Fact of the matter is that you guys simply don't know what a troll is, so by your own definition, 80% of the community are trolls.

I don't troll in the manner that makes people want to kill them selves. I troll mildly, and even if I do, if people are offended they just have to tell me and I'll tone it down.

You just had a conflicted argument. Yes, many members do troll, but you troll heavily and people notice you out of all of the possible candidates. Please, stop posting about how we cannot judge you. You're not getting unbanned, considering your attitude with other members lately.

When he was spamming he basically did everyone a favor and said before he started the music also good quality he gave out a warning ESC>player list> "Players Name">End Story I was not I stopped I was seeing how fast I can type lol with my hands if you asked I would of stopped and of course monkey see monkey do everyone joined the fun.[ATTACH]2408.vB[/ATTACH]

524616_10150926899804966_167774004965_13031105_1013359918_n.jpg.e92c29ed961e8a1ab529230b4690cecc.jpg

Gee! I wonder why? Maybe its because your insulting them non-stop! Ever think about that? Or how bout this, have you ever heard the phrase Do onto other as you want them to do to you. If you did hear this you would no that being a asshole to others doesnt mean that they will love you for ever.

I don't insult people non stop, and even if I did, this goes back to what I was saying earlier: you don't know what trolling is. Insulting people isn't trolling.

Scary. When I went on the RPG surf server a guy was mic spamming music (against the rules), the entire server decided to troll me because of me muting him and carsn decided to repetitively call me a faggot. I was about to ban him myself. So Scary I was doing my duties as a moderator and you guys were breaking the rules. End of story.

The fact of the matter was that when everyone was yelling at you, you weren't doing your duties at all. You just left after being yelled at, instead of muting them. I only joined in because it occurred to me that you, like Stegosaurus, weren't wanted.

You just had a conflicted argument. Yes, many members do troll, but you troll heavily and people notice you out of all of the possible candidates. Please, stop posting about how we cannot judge you. You're not getting unbanned, considering your attitude with other members lately.

Other members have an attitude with me. If people openly express dislike for me, I'm not going to be nice. It's human nature. I never said you can't judge me. You've been judging me, why would I say that?

so why didnt u stop when not just any random or regular member but an admin asked u to stop trolling? and are u implying that admins are not people and thus u dont feel an obligation to do what they say?

What admin asked me to stop? You certainly didn't. The only time we talked within 3 days before this was about Kelly and right before I was banned, and you didn't ask me to do that then.

So...

1. Trolled

2. Used n word

3. Disrespected (Member AND Admin)

do... we need more explanation?

Yeah, I said nigger after I was informed by several people I was being banned.

What admin asked me to stop? You certainly didn't. The only time we talked within 3 days before this was about Kelly and right before I was banned, and you didn't ask me to do that then.

u said it urself that admins were telling u to stop, so ur the one who should know which admins told u to stop, not me

I'm done arguing. You are a troll and nothing more. Any attempt to try to convey yourself as mature is immature. You are trying to act self-content, when in reality you are near unbearable to play with in the servers, constantly mic-spamming and yelling at other members, trolling them in the process.

Please, refrain from making yourself seem like the mature one here, as it does not reflect your character at all.

Woot! 4 pages of complete garbage, stay banned for a bit to understand some shit you say should be toned down, trolling someone to leave is not a good way to show that you belong in our servers.

~Closed