Russell

[Ban Request] Jason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMCH_3HUjzk&feature=plcp&context=C436116dVDvjVQa1PpcFNYknNBY6gc0obJFgQBP7pK gMkYeUerzMY%3D :love_heart:

and the other ct shot me so i told him to lsay himself over and over and he got a bit mad... ugh the first part of my reason was cut off. well i was in my cell and i saw Jason kill a random dude in the cell next to me. so i spammed the record button and i only go the first part of it when he started shooting at me. Note how there is no way for me to shoot or do anything wrong at this point.

well u clearly shot at him in the video and then he killed u but i have seen jason on before freekilling people when they were in a line unstack he shot like 6-7 people no video but just saying

Ganja you're dumb.

Ok so two thing could have happened there, you pointed the gun at him earlier without shooting it and he came over and killed you for it or he got mad and came and came over and tried to kill you. In my opinion there is just not enough proof all I see is him shooting at you while you are in your cell and then you shooting back and then you dying. Anything could have happened before ,but here is what is striking me. At the end three people realized you were just free killed in that video and were asking for someone to notify a admin and tell them to get on Jailbreak. In conclusion I have seen Jason free kill before and he has been punished I say +! for at least a 1 week/1 month CT BAN so we don't have to see him on it for at least a little while and save us admins the stress of dealing with him.

If a CT is baiting it is KNIFE AT YOUR OWN RISK there was no admins on so he just got away with baiting and then killing you after he baited that is your words though no proof so this is what I'll assume what happened but it does not count towards my decision.

-Korean

and the other ct shot me so i told him to lsay himself over and over and he got a bit mad...

well of course he did, no one wants to hear someone go all like, SLAY YOURSELF, SLAY YOURSELF, YOU FREEKILLED I SAW YOU FREEKILL SLAY YOURSELF!! ADMIN I SAW HIM FREEKILL SLAY HIM!!

like so what, if he starts mass freekilling or something else then talk to us.

Yeah. Kinda what korean said. You probably aimed the gun at him. But it's possible he doesn't knows the rules and killed you just because he saw you had a gun holstered/unholster. Either way there's not really enough proof. Next time try to record all of it maybe? :/

ha thx korean but im pretty sure im not dumb just because i smoke weed doesn't mean that

Weed! Smoke weed as an excuse for getting nowhere in life!

and how do you know i haven't made it anywhere in life ? cuz im playing css ha ok

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

but where u ??? thats the million dolla question haha :drunk:

well u clearly shot at him in the video and then he killed u but i have seen jason on before freekilling people when they were in a line unstack he shot like 6-7 people no video but just saying

yes but i ahd full ammo in the video and i shot at him after he had started blasting my cell

I think case and point is that since it wasnt ACTUALLY a freekill, then no real action should be taken.

If you hadnt shot at him and you were killed, it would be different.