Rabid

why rabid is better then you.

I fucking hate you all.

You guys are fucking retarded, I'm not even sure how you came to the conclusion of how White Text is remotely funny. Of course, this may be interpreted as as a Satirical type of writing but herp derp herp derp. I'm so fucking mentally disabled that I choke on my own words..

I fucking hate you all.

You guys are fucking retarded, I'm not even sure how you came to the conclusion of how White Text is remotely funny. Of course, this may be interpreted as as a Satirical type of writing but herp derp herp derp. I'm so fucking mentally disabled that I choke on my own words..

WHY YOU BE SO mean :c

I fucking hate you all.

Hey MAD Scientist... You angry?

Joking guys. LOLz

I seriously have no grudge against you guys. I've just been feeling bored as fuck lately and decided to write that comment while laughing hysterically because I was making up this image I recently saw.