Sign in to follow this  
sycowill

SycoWill CTBan Protest

Xeno Gamers - Search

(Page 6)

Your story seems a little shaky, for 1, you said it happened at night, when infact it was at 4-6 a.m. Also, if your grandma did pass, why would you be on CS:S? Shouldn't you have something better to do?

Also, you blatantly said "I'm going to keep breaking rules till I get banned" so, honestly, I think you should be banned from the servers as well, but that's not up to me...

-1 on the ct unban

EDIT: You said you have plenty of other servers to play on as well, so why don't you just go there? xG is "So bad" then why play on our servers?

Wow..

I mean it's a horrible thing that your grandma passed away that no one should have to go through. ( which I am assuming is true, not some kind of horrible fucked up lie)

But still, you should really think before doing. If our servers are so bad, why do you wanna be unbanned. I'm sure there are many other servers you can play on, like you said.

I just wanted to add something though : If mass freekilling is a ct ban for a week? Why did he get permed?

maybe +1 for unperm with 1-2 weeks punishment instead?

The 2 points you made in your un-ban request are the same two points I made in my ban request for you - and the only reason I made only those 2 points is because that's all I have proof of.

As discussed in the ban request thread and as briefly mentioned here you have repeatedly broken these rules and others.

i undertand that it was early in the morning but my grandma had passed away earlier that night to a heart attack im so sorry for not adding more detail

everyone has a way of relieving stress

i play CSS.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

when things like this happen ill try to play other games.

also yeah pyro ur right.

sorry iv gotta -1 this i got 3 / 4 reports over steam telling me to come in to jailbreak cuz you were mass freekilling and when i got in there first thing i see you say is "Im gonna keep doing it till im ct banned" so i banned u from ct when one of the people who called me wanted me to just ban you from the server

pretty much sycowill, no offense, but u have to be a retard to want to play games after your grandmother died (if she did then my condolences, if not then...), and u said u would freekill until u were banned so u had it coming

ban protest denied

-sealed away in the last great time war