themick07

A day in JailBreak

Stabs warden and gets m4 and rapes ct team. Round end.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

!ban @all 0 endgame

Random Dude: I call warden

Smoker: I call warden (1 second later)

Smoker: That was a close one. Let me ask everyone, "Who got warden first?"

Everyone: Smoker got it.

Somebody, every time: Smoker do you use your dick to unclog the toilet?

Smoker: I thought so. And, no I don't.

"digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! Digger nick! "

"starts knifing vents hears cts coming jumps up on bed hides in corner till cts take ts outside procedes knifing vent goes into armory grabs awp and deagle shoots smokees head LAST CT SHIT EVERY1 RUN every 1 dies last ct freekills me i get mad !kick @me "Ragequit q.q" game over"

Cristo: getting all pumbed up (heavy breathing .....REBELLL BITCHEESSS REBELL MOTHER FUCKER REBELLLL!!!

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Cristo: getting all pumbed up (heavy breathing .....REBELLL BITCHEESSS REBELL MOTHER FUCKER REBELLLL!!!

last ct freekills me
dont think it'd be a freekill xD

I then confuse the fuck out of everyone, manage to get the warden to tarp and freekill, no one calls warden and it becomes warden dead freeday. Everyone then stuipidly decides to get shot and die and all the Cts manage to stay alive besides the 1 warden. I then get lr, do nothing but dodgeball, and kill all the Cts.

This is a true story, and it happens everytime im on.

!guard

Tries to call warden over all the 12 year olds yelling "I CALL WARDEN" at start of the round. T uses teleporter into armory and grabs shotgun and kills 4 CT before cells opened making it a free day. T's all rush into armory and kill me. All within 10 seconds.