Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Wardays

Just wanted to point this out, from the MOTD:

"Any T visible outside the Warday area and aimed to shoot a CT can be shot."

This means:

While playing Avalanche and warday is in hockey and I am EN ROUTE (participating) to hockey (warday area) CT's CANNOT shoot T unless the T is aiming.

This portion of the rule is overlooked 92.7% of the time.

Thanks for listening. This has been a public service announcement by McNeo Media Enterprises.

This is a really controversial point because if you have a gun out for more than two seconds then you are considered a rebel. If you are running around without your gun out, outside the warday area, then you are "not participating." To be honest, warday should pretty be much be if you can see the guy moving around outside the area then you can shoot him as long as you are in the area. The only reason you shouldn't be allowed to shoot is if the Ts haven't been given adamant amount of time to get weapons. Like on canyondam when warday is called for outside and the Ts have to run past the door that shows outside to get to the armory.

You both totally missed the point.

If I go to armory and get a gun, then am going TO THE WARDAY AREA without the gun out and without aiming I CANNOT BE SHOT.

It is still participating, because you are on your way to the area... there isn't a magically teleporter from armory to warday area, sorry T's have to actually run there.

So, as a T, if I am running to the warday area without delaying and I do not have my gun drawn I cannot be shot until I am in the warday area.

It's in MOTD.

Take a look at this map.

If a T is at points B or C, then yes, they are not participating so fuck 'em.

If a T is at point D then he is (hopefully) participating but is in the warday area nevertheless so can be shot on sight.

If a T is at point A, with guns holstered, and went straight from cell to armory to point A without delay he cannot be shot, as per the MOTD.

(obviously if he's just standing there then he's not participating)

I understand RpgS point about Canyondam and other maps, but I think this also is important to give T's a chance. Some places are just way to easy for CT's to camp on a warday and cover the entrances.

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting the rule, that completely possible. But if you read it in black-and-white context this is what it says to me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2516[/ATTACH]

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Arthman