Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Ban Request Killaconor

Posting this at the request of @@orangejuice

Note - The attached demo is fairly long. Throughout most of the demo, though, you will catch the drift of his antics but the round and events in question begin at tick 38000 (you may need to just fast-forward, the seek tool didn't work for me possibly due to length).

At the start of this round (at tick 38000) he simply says "rush to the wall you were stacked on before", in chat you'll see a lot of people asking which wall. Of course, it's obvious, we made an assumption, but still this was not clear orders. Once there he chose to have a "skittles day" without explaining it. Orangejuice unmuted himself to say he doesn't approve of the game at tick 41000 but Killa continued anyway. Orangejuice then put in chat at tick 43000 that he does not approve. Unfortunately I ended my recording shortly before all the freekilling began, but you can see in the banlogs that Orangejuice banned him for "mass freekill" so that itself, along with any other support this thread gets, should be good evidence of that.

I'm not sure if it was a 24-hour ban or CT-ban, but either way during that time hopefully something comes of this.

demo.zip contains only demo.dem and is here: https://rapidshare.com/files/417876194/demo.zip

+1 killaconor i seen killa do that a few times he and he spamed me everyday on steam chat with the n word for long ammounts of times he loves to change his name to digger nick and then say it rly fast so it sounds like the obvious word

+1, he spammed me with "Nigger" over steam, which caused me to delete him, and he spams it in the website chat box.

Also, as you can see, he spams "Digger Nicks" in chat A LOT.

Xeno Gamers - Search

I say we have him either stripped from xG, or banned.. or both? LOLOL

+1, he spammed me with "Nigger" over steam, which caused me to delete him, and he spams it in the website chat box.

Also, as you can see, he spams "Digger Nicks" in chat A LOT.

Xeno Gamers - Search

I say we have him either stripped from xG, or banned.. or both? LOLOL

+1 for this. Up until recently I've just kind of ignored him, but he is definitly going around the rules...a lot

-1 he just mostly jokes around with all this stuff

he dosent mean it in any harmful way i think there should be a warning before a ban

and with the mass freekilling that shit was sooooooo fucking funny even the admins and t's that got freekilled were pissing themselves loling

he just mostly jokes around with all this stuff

he dosent mean it in any harmful way i think there should be a warning before a ban

and with the mass freekilling that shit was sooooooo fucking funny even the admins and t's that got freekilled were pissing themselves loling

The comments and the spamming, sure I'll agree with you that he's doing it just to fuck around. It shows his immaturity, though, when he continues to spam it to people privately after being asked to stop. None of this, however, is a bannable offense - and none of those reasons are why there's a ban request.

There is a ban request for giving invalid orders, disobeying a mod, and mass freekilling. And, if you find mass freekilling humorous, then you're a bad person.

-1, I don't think he's that bad. He should be warned and I'm sure he'll stopped if he is warned that he may be banned. He jokes around and sometimes he does go overboard, but it isn't 24/7 with the spamming. Just tell him he can't do the Digger Nick thing or the Nigger thing or he'll be banned or just remove him from your friend's list or block him instead. I don't think he should be stripped of the ability to play on the server.

I don't understand why he was banned for a day from the server for mass freekilling? He should just be CT banned unless he did soemthing else?

Anyways, he always spams while he is in-game and he has spammed me with the n word too and he shows immaturity up the ass. He does not represent the clan well and will no longer represent xG. Killaconnor will be stripped of his status in xG and I expect him to already be CTbanned.

~Closed due to illogical thought proceses