Sign in to follow this  
snakeboyeric

Jailbreak knife rules

Motd suggestion:

Prisoner's should not be stripped of their knifes for anything besides a certain map's minigame. In a recent jailbreak game we were led to a soccer arena where it auto-strips us of our knifes then we were led to pool to do something else and weren't allowed to pick back up a knife. I think prisoners should always present some level of danger and have the possibility to rebel. I know some mods are with me on this. </rant>

Agreed. No point in being T if you don't have a knife.

I was there too, definitely shouldn't be allowed even if it is for another game that isn't part of the minigame that took away the knife (piranhas, etc) because you can't rebel.

Agreed, Who was the warden that restricted getting the knife? If a Mod/admin was on, it would have been listed as an invalid order.

I was watching, and there was nothing in the motd against it, which I felt is crazy. Taking the terrorist's knife away even for a game leaves them with 0 chance to rebel.

He made them go into soccer to get ride of their knives, then took them to pool to play piranhas.

I'll move this to CSS discussion, but anywas, yeah I'll see to it to have this added in the motd. Taking away a Ts knife just plainly ruins the day of jailbreak.

Sign in to follow this