Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

"Unsubscribe" from threads

It's really handy to come on here and see the little red number up by the globe to see if someone has replied to a thread that you've been active in. But sometimes you just don't care anymore. Is there a way to "unsubscribe" from these updates on a per-thread basis for things you've commented on but no longer want updates on?

Yeah great thing to have.

I +1 people from their submission threads, don't want to see it again unless it involves me

+1 this

I assumed this was already possible and I just didn't know how. Apparently it's not possible at all.

Could this be added somehow sir @@silence ?

Ummmm, I would have to disable that feature all together, but is it really that annoying, all you gotta do is click the globe and it stops :S But I will see what I can do.

don't do shit, chillax and play some slide race.

something so insignificant as this shouldn't even be bothered to look at, it's just a effing (#) globe, just leave em until you there if you dont feel like looking at the goddamn thread, and one day, maybe that one maginificent day when your lazy ass decides to take 3 seconds to click on the annoying globe to get you out of your misery.

And i thought the globes or w/e stop appearing after a while, when you stop posting on set thread.

doesn't it?

Hey now. Look back at my initial post, I just asked if there was a way to shut it off. It wasn't til after others liked the idea that I suggested it be added. Don't trollin Loki. lul

Hey now. Look back at my initial post, I just asked if there was a way to shut it off. It wasn't til after others liked the idea that I suggested it be added. Don't trollin Loki. lul

I ain't, srsly, why bother silence, with something so insignificant, when you can simply take 4 seconds of your life to put and end to that misery of yours that's been caused by that evil globe.

I know I know it's really not that big of a deal. I thought it was already an option somewhere that's why I asked. Of course if it's implementation is too time consuming then yes it's not a big deal. I just thought maybe the option itself wasn't enabled, or perhaps it would be easy to add. That's all.

There's definitely bigger fish to fry and this is a minor little whatever.

But I will see what I can do.

Now it appears I'm getting notifications for like half the things lol. Did you change something Silence?